Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Over 50s - not had Covid Vacc yet?

Over 50s - not had Covid Vacc yet?

Old Jul 2nd 2021, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Over 50s - not had Covid Vacc yet?

Latest update from Safe Communities on Facebook for any over 50s who inspite of inscribing with Utente Number have not had the jab(s) yet

ARE YOU 50 AND OVER, HAVE A UTENTE NUMBER, MADE A SELF-SCHEDULE BUT NEVER RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION SMS?
As previously informed, we contacted the entities responsible for the vaccination process, namely the Covid-19 Vaccination Task Force, and it was confirmed to us that ALL people in the situations below are eligible to take the 1st vaccine under the CASA ABERTA program.
For people 50 and over, who are in one of these 2 situations, they can go to the vaccination center WITHOUT an appointment:
a) self-scheduling on which date was chosen, a pdf is received confirming registration and then the SMS was never received for definitive confirmation of the date and time of the vaccine.
b) self-scheduling in which one is on a waiting list and never received an SMS or phone call stating the date and time and was blocked from making another attempt at self-scheduling.
Go to your vaccination center with the pdf, your identification and a document with your Utente number.
The Task Force has issued instructions to the regional ARS about these cases and they must pass these instructions to the vaccination centers
This information was submitted to and validated by the Covid19 Vaccination Task Force.
NOTE: Soon we will also have information about the situation of those without Utente Number.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

zoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nice
Default Re: Over 50s - not had Covid Vacc yet?

When will people without Utente Number get vaccinated?
Old Jul 5th 2021, 8:33 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoff
When will people without Utente Number get vaccinated?
You can enter your details here

I can't personally vouch for it but it's what's available for the purpose.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

After first jab one receives a small card with jab date, type, batch number. After second jab do you get immediately a proper vaccine certificate, or is it sent later or....?
Old Jul 5th 2021, 9:59 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by campos
After first jab one receives a small card with jab date, type, batch number. After second jab do you get immediately a proper vaccine certificate, or is it sent later or....?
No, that card just gets completed with the 2nd jab details.

You have to apply for the certificate yourself, subsequently.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric
No, that card just gets completed with the 2nd jab details.

You have to apply for the certificate yourself, subsequently.
OK Thanks. How easy is this, is it automated via online form completion? How is it done?
Old Jul 5th 2021, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by campos
OK Thanks. How easy is this, is it automated via online form completion? How is it done?
https://www.sns24.gov.pt/certificado...-covid/#aceder
Old Jul 5th 2021, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bomber Harris
Thank you.
At the bottom of that page it refers to a certificate access code. I hope this is sent digitally, and not via mail to a physical address (as per finanças)...
Old Jul 5th 2021, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Fluffyhead has a spectacular aura aboutFluffyhead has a spectacular aura aboutFluffyhead has a spectacular aura about

It's sent digitally, pretty sure it came to the phone but you have to wait 2 weeks after your 2nd jab before you can apply.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fluffyhead
It's sent digitally, pretty sure it came to the phone but you have to wait 2 weeks after your 2nd jab before you can apply.
Thank you for that.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

and now this for AstraZ - waiting for second jab ...

Safe Communities Portugal

tm2Shaponsormed ·
ASTRA ZENECA VACCINE: LIST WITH THE SCHEDULES OF THE VACCINATION CENTERS TO TAKE THE SECOND DOSE AT NATIONAL LEVEL.
The next slot, THOSE VACCINATED BETWEEN APRIL 26TH AND MAY 16TH, can go to the vaccination centers FROM 5 TO 11TH JULY
The two doses of the vaccines MUST BE ADMINISTERED AT THE SAME VACCINATION CENTER and there is no provision for the possibility of people taking the second dose in a different vaccination center.
Users should consult the respective schedule locally
Smaller vaccination centers are not open on weekends and many also not open on all days of the week. So THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED WITH THE FIRST DOSE OF ASTRAZENECA BEFORE APRIL 25TH may have not yet been able to get it at their local vaccination center look also for your vaccination center schedule on the link that we provide bellow.
We have found a List of vaccination centers and schedules as on the official SNS page, PLEASE CHECK HERE: https://covid19.min-saude.pt/antecipacao-das-2a-doses-de...
Update info also on our website https://www.safecommunitiesportugal.com/.../covid-19.../...
Old Jul 5th 2021, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

zoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nice

Originally Posted by Red Eric
You can enter your details here

I can't personally vouch for it but it's what's available for the purpose.
I tried it a few times over the last 3 months and the result is : " Operação concluída com sucesso." This is for my wife she is not yet a resident. I am a Portugese citizen and when I filled out my form, if I tried a second time, I would get a message that I'm already registered for the vaccine. With my wife's form even though it says "operation concluded with success" I don't know if I can believe it since she was never called.
Old Jul 5th 2021, 5:10 pm
Polished expat

Originally Posted by zoff
I tried it a few times over the last 3 months and the result is : " Operação concluída com sucesso." This is for my wife she is not yet a resident. I am a Portugese citizen and when I filled out my form, if I tried a second time, I would get a message that I'm already registered for the vaccine. With my wife's form even though it says "operation concluded with success" I don't know if I can believe it since she was never called.
Ah - I had an inkling it might not be completely straightforward.

Just done a bit of searching and there was an article in Publico yesterday which says that the first 7,000 of 30,0000 people in this situation and registered on that platform are being called for their jabs at the moment, so presumably it's just a matter of time.