Reload this Page >

New to Portugal...Perhaps!!

New to Portugal...Perhaps!!

Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

vetrianos is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to Portugal...Perhaps!!

Bonjour

Hi to everyone, we are contemplating moving to the Coimbra area in the near future, so will appreciate all advice, good bad or indifferent as long as it is relevant. We live in Central France and have done so since 2005, after running a successful Salon de Thé/Bistro for 6 years, we have decided on a fresh challenge and have identified Central and Northern Portugal as a real possibility. As we have a 3year old 3 bed detached house with 6500sq.m of land with uninterrupted river valley views, perhaps our place would appeal to somebody who wishes to up sticks and move to France. That is for the future but in the meantime we plan on visiting the area mid September for a week, so look forward to meeting up with as many people as possible who could offer the help and hints on moving to and settling in to Portugal.

Best wishes, and hope to see you all soon

Jim and Gill Isaac and our lovely Tamar(English Setter/Springer)
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Portugal...Perhaps!!

Hi Jim and Gill

Welcome to the Forum on the 1st of August i have been here now for a full year and it was the best thing in my life i have done. I am in Central Portugal about 40km inland from Coimbra a really beautiful place and it's called Gois.

Why not look at the various members some have Blog's with lots of info that should be of help.

Good luck with your plans.

Peter
Old Aug 1st 2012, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

vetrianos is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New to Portugal...Perhaps!!

Thank you Peter, we shall be sure to let you know of our progress, viewed your very informative transaction thread with interest, as it answered lots of our initial questions concerning the process, should we be near to Gois will let you know, our e-mail for you is (SNIP), the connection is our business featured many prints(sadly) of the artist, who we also admire greatly, thanks again Jim and Gill

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Aug 2nd 2012 at 6:48 am. Reason: removed email, as not a good idea to put it on a public forum, use the internal system maybe