Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Monsanto & Glyphosate & U

Monsanto & Glyphosate & U

Old May 25th 2018, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monsanto & Glyphosate & U

Originally Posted by tonisdad
GeniB
Agree wholeheartedly. I lost a 53 year old friend to bowel cancer and related symptoms. Healthy as they come who grew Chrysanthemums and veg for showing.
He was forever trying the latest pesticide herbicide and every other cide.The route cause of is death was linked to the use of these.
As for these people...with the very best concerns....running around in pink to raise money for this cancer research...how come we never hear of their research coming up with any results?
More like the money is paying for a lot of "suits" to make an easy living.
Sadly related to the above post !
http://www.mnn.com/family/protection...up-cancer-risk
Old May 26th 2018, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_grenada

pardon - its made in europe. The uk and Belgium.

what? read the post below...
Old May 26th 2018, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles

Round Up has been proven to be a root cause of breast cancer ...Like far too many Big Pharma companies.. Monsanto has been allowed by law to police itself by so called 'testing' in its own labs. Amazingly enough it comes up with favourable reports for its products.. Just as Big Pharma comes up with favourable reports for its medicines. by testing in its own labs and in the case of at least one humungous company 'Pfizer' .getting an ex vice president onto the board of the FDA.

I watched the advert for this 'new' and 'improved' weedkiller again last night.. Where some poor sap finds a laboratory under his garden shed !!! The scientists are wearing rubber boots,but no masks . The' testers' are liberally spraying the air around them with weedkiller. It makes it all look so innocent. On the bottom of the add in small print it states that the weed killer contained Glysophate
Old May 26th 2018, 8:04 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeniB
Round Up has been proven to be a root cause of breast cancer ...Like far too many Big Pharma companies.. Monsanto has been allowed by law to police itself by so called 'testing' in its own labs. Amazingly enough it comes up with favourable reports for its products.. Just as Big Pharma comes up with favourable reports for its medicines. by testing in its own labs and in the case of at least one humungous company 'Pfizer' .getting an ex vice president onto the board of the FDA.

I watched the advert for this 'new' and 'improved' weedkiller again last night.. Where some poor sap finds a laboratory under his garden shed !!! The scientists are wearing rubber boots,but no masks . The' testers' are liberally spraying the air around them with weedkiller. It makes it all look so innocent. On the bottom of the add in small print it states that the weed killer contained Glysophate
Where is this proof?
Old May 26th 2018, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Where is this proof?

HEH HO..... uk_grenada... If you are REALLY concerned about this I am sure you can do your own research... Like i did..I feel however that you are not... so I am not going to go dig in my files for it...
Old May 26th 2018, 9:18 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

HEH HO..... uk_grenada... If you are REALLY concerned about this I am sure you can do your own research... Like i did..I feel however that you are not... so I am not going to go dig in my files for it...
Busted!

Google clearly isnt your friend...
Old May 26th 2018, 11:54 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Breast cancer UK has a long and detailed report on the the subject.
To paraphrase, " no direct link has been established between the use of pesticides and Breast cancer.
Old May 29th 2018, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Busted!

Google clearly isnt your friend...
NO Not busted... I have done my research ...Suggest you do yours is all..
Old May 29th 2018, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by EMR
Breast cancer UK has a long and detailed report on the the subject.
To paraphrase, " no direct link has been established between the use of pesticides and Breast cancer.
Research in the USA would not agree with that
Old May 29th 2018, 5:25 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Research in the USA would not agree with that

Can you quote your source material,?
Old Jun 4th 2018, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

The world's most enjoyed GMO punching bag will lose its name this Thursday once acquired by Bayer. The $63-billion buyout will take hold this week, removing the Monsanto name and replacing the whole 115,000 employee behemoth with the name Bayer Crop Science. Long-attacked for its meddling with food science, Bayer has indicated that Monsanto's methods are crucial in ensuring progress against world hunger and would not be ditched during the merger.
Old Jun 5th 2018, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

There attempting to hide

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...-sale-to-bayer

Wonder if the " Off shore Chemical Lover" will note the comment above
"Infamous Name"

apology just seen UKKRAMS !
I never received any notification off this new post , due to The Great Up Date -all's up

Last edited by Ingles; Jun 5th 2018 at 9:24 am.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

The bloody stuff is turning up in nearly everything !
Soon there will be absolutely nothing that safe to eat

http://www.ecowatch.com/glyphosate-h...e772b-86037425
Old Jun 18th 2018, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=uk_grenada;12505406]
Where is this proof?

[/QUOTE)]

Suggest you read this , & then a apology for your attitude & mistruths you come out with would be acceptable
http://www.ecowatch.com/glyphosate-m...07bc3-86037425
+ open the link below this

Last edited by Ingles; Jun 18th 2018 at 2:41 pm. Reason: Comment added
Old Jun 20th 2018, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Up date
International Monsanto Tribunal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.