Reload this Page >

moncarapacho restaurants

Wikiposts

moncarapacho restaurants

Old Sep 8th 2008, 1:42 am
Just Joined

moominmama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moncarapacho restaurants

Is there anywhere decent left to eat in Moncarapacho. Is it my imagination or does every restaurant try to get away with serving frozen fish fillets a la Iceland or have I been going to the wrong places?

Last edited by moominmama; Sep 8th 2008 at 1:43 am. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of
Default Re: moncarapacho restaurants

Opposite the Post Office is well liked by many, also one in the old farmacia i n the main street does a set menu €7.5 and there are some opposite the church where working people eat at lunchtime (these are my favourite type) I don't have more than one meals experience in any of them. I think you are feeling isolated in Mocarapacho. I have some friends who moved there with a year old baby, he was the house mother as she has a pretty good job, and they hated it, they felt there was real prejudice against Brits. They have lived all over Algarve and favour Faro/Loule area with a child. I live 5 mins away and don't feel isolated but I am grandmother/retired generation (though I don't feel it) I know younger people who are happy in Quelfes and Fuzeta. I can't suggest any plots to meet other young mums but if I think of anything I'll certainly post you.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

moominmama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moncarapacho restaurants

Originally Posted by anna58
Opposite the Post Office is well liked by many, also one in the old farmacia i n the main street does a set menu €7.5 and there are some opposite the church where working people eat at lunchtime (these are my favourite type) I don't have more than one meals experience in any of them. I think you are feeling isolated in Mocarapacho. I have some friends who moved there with a year old baby, he was the house mother as she has a pretty good job, and they hated it, they felt there was real prejudice against Brits. They have lived all over Algarve and favour Faro/Loule area with a child. I live 5 mins away and don't feel isolated but I am grandmother/retired generation (though I don't feel it) I know younger people who are happy in Quelfes and Fuzeta. I can't suggest any plots to meet other young mums but if I think of anything I'll certainly post you.
Thanks for your reply - there is certainly an older crowd in these parts, but thanks for the advice.