Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Old May 6th 2007, 4:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Originally Posted by Lelandy
Your tub-thumping pious indignation on this subject is typical of many of the fishwives that infest these forums.

But the implication from your post that the distraught parents deserved to lose all of their children for their misdemeanour is sickening.
True brit is more of a Soccer mom I have always felt.
Old May 6th 2007, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
True brit is more of a Soccer mom I have always felt.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:45 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lelandy
Your tub-thumping pious indignation on this subject is typical of many of the fishwives that infest these forums.

But the implication from your post that the distraught parents deserved to lose all of their children for their misdemeanour is sickening.
I've never met you, but you are 100% right.
What you have to remember is that these people are so perfect that they actually give advice to God.
The other factor is they have nothing else in their pathetic existences but to sit in front of a keyboard for countless hours typing rubbish.
I'm just surprised that the parents haven't been executed yet, on their say so.
No room for error with this lot - "Off with his head".
And do you actually think that they care about the kid and the parents? Hell no,that might get in the way of the witch hunt!
No compassion here!!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I've never met you, but you are 100% right.
What you have to remember is that these people are so perfect that they actually give advice to God.
The other factor is they have nothing else in their pathetic existences but to sit in front of a keyboard for countless hours typing rubbish.
I'm just surprised that the parents haven't been executed yet, on their say so.
No room for error with this lot - "Off with his head".
And do you actually think that they care about the kid and the parents? Hell no,that might get in the way of the witch hunt!
No compassion here!!
you are no better with your opinions. We are all entitled to have our say so get off your soapbox.
I dont know who you are refering to but we all care care about the kid or else we wouldnt be posting. If you care read between the lines a lot of what is being said is out of anger that it was allowed to happen in the first place.
As for your comment about God well thats just pathetic
Old May 6th 2007, 6:14 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Was out today down by the beach and the GC were out in force, they were stopping cars, having a good look inside and out if there were young children in the cars they were taken photo's of them and the adults with them.

We live on the LUZ coast line of Spain about 4-5 hrs drive form where this took place and only a 45 min boat ride from Norther Africa coast.

Not really sure if it had anything to do with this incident but I have never seen this before!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:45 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
you are no better with your opinions. We are all entitled to have our say so get off your soapbox.
I dont know who you are refering to but we all care care about the kid or else we wouldnt be posting. If you care read between the lines a lot of what is being said is out of anger that it was allowed to happen in the first place.
As for your comment about God well thats just pathetic
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Old May 6th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
I wish you would
Old May 6th 2007, 7:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys, everyone has their opinion and is entitled to express it on here
Old May 6th 2007, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

I wish you would
me too
Old May 6th 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TruBrit
me too
TrueBrit

The trouble is, is that its a very delicate subject and its bound to cause a difference of opinion. At the end of the day, I am still right.
Old May 6th 2007, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

TrueBrit

The trouble is, is that its a very delicate subject and its bound to cause a difference of opinion. At the end of the day, I am still right.
it really is and for sure not to be taken lightly just like parenting....it really is a very delicate time and the first thing i said to my OH when i woke this morning is 'wonder if they've found madeline'
Old May 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TruBrit
it really is and for sure not to be taken lightly just like parenting....it really is a very delicate time and the first thing i said to my OH when i woke this morning is 'wonder if they've found madeline'
yes, putting all squabbles aside. I do hope they can still find her and my thoughts go out to them all. Sadly as time moves on its very hard to see a really good outcome. I hope this is not the case and when I look at my two children 6 and 2 1/2 yrs it makes my stomach turn just to even comprehend how it must feel for the child missing and for the parent.
Old May 6th 2007, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I was just on the blower to my ma and it was the first thing I asked.

They apparently have a suspect in mind. Some perv who was probably watching is what I think. I can't imagine what that poor family is going through
Old May 7th 2007, 7:53 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

start of another day, hope today is the day she is found, thats it!
Old May 7th 2007, 9:26 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

I hope so too then perhaps the atmosphere here will become less vitriolic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.