Reload this Page >

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Old May 5th 2007, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
What are some of you thinking? How the hell can you not blame the parents? Are you all mad? These people left not only a 3yr old but 2yr old twins
Some of you are basically saying that leaving them is an acceptable thing to do. Why on earth would anyone, whether it be on holiday or in their own home leave children as young as this unattended. I know lets all go out for half an hour down for something to eat shall we and leave the kids alone in the house.

Its very sad and my heart goes out to the little girl and I wish she returns safely and yes the parents will have to live with it but half of you are saying its acceptable to leave a child that young. If they didnt want to look after them on their holiday then they shouldnt have taken them.

I think I will go out down the pub for an hour and hopefully my 2yr old will sleep till i get back!! I feel ashamed just to even think to leave my child alone in a house.

well i'm sure glad someone sees sense in all of this
Old May 5th 2007, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Any news ?
Old May 5th 2007, 10:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guys .....calmer.....lets not get nasty about this sad situation,we all have our opinions,priority is that the girl is safe and hopefully returned to the parents!!!!
Old May 5th 2007, 10:46 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Ok guys .....calmer.....lets not get nasty about this sad situation,we all have our opinions,priority is that the girl is safe and hopefully returned to the parents!!!!
At last a sensible person to nip these unfair comments in the bud.All of you - Pray hard that the little one is found soon, concentrate on praying and nothing more. No-one deserves the pain of the parents, Dear God. Have mercy ...and let her be found safe and well. Judge not for fear of being judged yourselves.Just pray she is found.

Karma.
Old May 6th 2007, 12:29 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but praying solves nothing. I once prayed for my dying cat in the hope that God would spare him..... I also prayed that my sister-in-law had fallen on the tracks rather than be told at an inquest that she purposefully lay there waiting for the train.

I prayed that Derby County would get automatic promotion but they f&&&&d it up during their last game.....

If you all want to continue living in your Ivory Towers then......crack on!

Neither I nor Nomad are condoning the parents for 'chancing it', but really.. none of us here have the slightest inkling how they must be feeling right now.

Those who live in glass houses................

Oh! By the way, thanks for visiting the Portugal forum!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Tavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really nice

Whilst everyone is thinking of how the parents must be feeling (& yea people make mistakes) I cant help thinking how this little girl must be absolutely frightened out of her wits and feeling a million times worse than her parents can possibly feel....... the cold hard fact is that it could of been avoided and that she would not be in this awful situation if her parents hadn't put her in it!

I hope today brings better news and that she is found alive
Old May 6th 2007, 8:21 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Any news ?
Watching the BBC news this a.m. I may be wrong but it,s got all the hallmarks of a kidnapping.
Old May 6th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tavira-Dream
Whilst everyone is thinking of how the parents must be feeling (& yea people make mistakes) I cant help thinking how this little girl must be absolutely frightened out of her wits and feeling a million times worse than her parents can possibly feel....... the cold hard fact is that it could of been avoided and that she would not be in this awful situation if her parents hadn't put her in it!
Exactly. This is the point, leaving something accidentally lying around for a child to pick up is a 'mistake'. Leaving a child ALONE is stupidity. What happened to that girl is just something so awful but for them to even think that their children would be ok to leave in the first place is irresponsible.
Old May 6th 2007, 10:35 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Every time we here a dreadful story about kids being snatched or killed its because they we'rnt being watched by thier parents! I have 4 children 13 - 5 and I never let any of them out of my sight, if they go to thier friends houses they are with the friends parents, I may be paranoid but I here these cases over and over again and it chills me to the bone....if all the kids that have been abducted/kidnapped/murdered in the recent years had been with a responsible adult then they would still be here today.
My heart does go out to those parents who have lost her but most of thier upset must be with themselves for leaving her in the 1st place and the twins. I do sincerely hope she is found alive and well.
Old May 6th 2007, 1:10 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
: I do sincerely hope she is found alive and well.
Theres every chance shes alive and well .... but I'm not so sure she will be in Portugal any more
Old May 6th 2007, 3:11 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Theres every chance shes alive and well .... but I'm not so sure she will be in Portugal any more
alive hopefully...........not sure about well, though
Old May 6th 2007, 3:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
Exactly. This is the point, leaving something accidentally lying around for a child to pick up is a 'mistake'. Leaving a child ALONE is stupidity. What happened to that girl is just something so awful but for them to even think that their children would be ok to leave in the first place is irresponsible.

totally irresponsible, the parents should count themselves lucky they came back to find two of their children ffs

it a tragedy beyond comprehension
Old May 6th 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TruBrit
totally irresponsible, the parents should count themselves lucky they came back to find two of their children ffs

it a tragedy beyond comprehension
Your tub-thumping pious indignation on this subject is typical of many of the fishwives that infest these forums.

But the implication from your post that the distraught parents deserved to lose all of their children for their misdemeanour is sickening.
Old May 6th 2007, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lelandy
Your tub-thumping pious indignation on this subject is typical of many of the fishwives that infest these forums.

But the implication from your post that the distraught parents deserved to lose all of their children for their misdemeanour is sickening.
hello and welcome to BE....nice way to introduce yourself
Old May 6th 2007, 4:23 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

LeLandy has a point.

I can't imagine anyone condoning leaving the children unsupervised. What saddens me is the typically British knee-jerk response in aportioning blame when matters like that could be considered after the prime objective has been reached. So many people seem to lose sight of what that is. It is to concentrate all efforts in finding Maddy and her abductor.

However, if it makes the Paragons of Virtue amoungst us feel any better, Portugese Police are considering prosecuting the family under neglect charges so said today's Sunday Express.

I'm sure that's the last thing they have to worry about although it seems to be the first thing that some of you lot are worrying about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.