Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Old May 17th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing 3 yr old, Praia da Luz

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hello sexy

Yes i think when others dish out lots of blame it makes them feel better with their own insignificant lives. Their is no plan to life we are governed by kaos you have to roll with the blows.
Too True.
If only the world was full of caring none blaming ppl it would be a happy place
Old May 17th 2007, 3:48 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Too True.
If only the world was full of caring none blaming ppl it would be a happy place
yes if everyone in the play ground stood up against bullies there would be none
Old May 17th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

yes if everyone in the play ground stood up against bullies there would be none
yep sure would not be!

But hey lets blame the parents
Old May 17th 2007, 3:54 pm

yep sure would not be!

But hey lets blame the parents
yeah life's not hard enough with being blamed for everything. or being a parent. That got me to thinking lots of people have been dishing out kangaroo court sentences here how many of them actually have children. maybe they should try the shoes of a parent. Its hard work.
Old May 17th 2007, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i agree!
Its like banging your head against a brick wall with some people, at the end of the day i am sure if it was a member of there family they would be wanting to help i.e raising funds for them to stay i hardly think they would be laying blame either.

At the end of the day some people just want to moan moan moan as it seems some have not got a caring bone in there body!!!!!

I am surprised these ppl have not started a new thread with the title
Who blames the parents
OMG ok well for all of you perfect people who've just criticised me for not caring and laying the blame. oddly enough you all seem to feel your entitled to your opeinions so point out where exactly i've blamed the paretns - i've said all the way i may not have agreed but I don't judge teh parents on how they bring up their kids and what they choose to do because finding maddie is so much more important. But hey ho you all pick out the bits of my posts that you want so you can have a toing and froing of your own about the fact I have an opinion.
Lets face it if all we did was say on here lets find maddie safe and get her back it would be a very short thread or full of here here I agree.

Accept the fact that just as you feel happy to donate regardless of where the money goes some people would rather it went straight to anyone who will actually find Maddie and bring her back safe. I'm not being heartless but I feel they both seem to have good jobs and a lovely home etc etc.

I don't think it is fair to blame them I don't think having them charged with neglect will do any good at all and I want to see them reunited with maddie and have a happy ending to all this.

I also don't feel I am being heartles by worrying that it's been 2 weeks since she was taken and wether the media coverage will be helpful or harmful in this case.

I have never professed to be a perfect parent we all do the best we can,

Alot of people throwing stones at each other and funnily enough those who sit and stomp their feet about getting the thread shut down cause it's getting out of hand also seem to also add fuel to the fire.
I accept some ppl will blame the parents, I don't agree but I don't expect that other people will feel the same as me and all I can do is put how I feel.
Why can't we all respect that other people have an opinion of their own.
And saying that doesn't mean letting the thread get out of hand if someone is being downright horrible then fine.
But most of these petty squabbles are because ppl can't just respect others opinions and agree to disagree with those opinions and state their own.
An saying it's ruining the support for maddie what a load of rubbish it's the one thing ppl do agree with on here.
Everyone wants Maddie to be found and everyone wants her to have been looked after and unharmed.

So i'll get off my soap box now and hopefully you'll all get off yours

Jen
Old May 17th 2007, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by JenJen
OMG ok well for all of you perfect people who've just criticised me for not caring and laying the blame. oddly enough you all seem to feel your entitled to your opeinions so point out where exactly i've blamed the paretns - i've said all the way i may not have agreed but I don't judge teh parents on how they bring up their kids and what they choose to do because finding maddie is so much more important. But hey ho you all pick out the bits of my posts that you want so you can have a toing and froing of your own about the fact I have an opinion.
Lets face it if all we did was say on here lets find maddie safe and get her back it would be a very short thread or full of here here I agree.

Accept the fact that just as you feel happy to donate regardless of where the money goes some people would rather it went straight to anyone who will actually find Maddie and bring her back safe. I'm not being heartless but I feel they both seem to have good jobs and a lovely home etc etc.

I don't think it is fair to blame them I don't think having them charged with neglect will do any good at all and I want to see them reunited with maddie and have a happy ending to all this.

I also don't feel I am being heartles by worrying that it's been 2 weeks since she was taken and wether the media coverage will be helpful or harmful in this case.

I have never professed to be a perfect parent we all do the best we can,

Alot of people throwing stones at each other and funnily enough those who sit and stomp their feet about getting the thread shut down cause it's getting out of hand also seem to also add fuel to the fire.
I accept some ppl will blame the parents, I don't agree but I don't expect that other people will feel the same as me and all I can do is put how I feel.
Why can't we all respect that other people have an opinion of their own.
And saying that doesn't mean letting the thread get out of hand if someone is being downright horrible then fine.
But most of these petty squabbles are because ppl can't just respect others opinions and agree to disagree with those opinions and state their own.
An saying it's ruining the support for maddie what a load of rubbish it's the one thing ppl do agree with on here.
Everyone wants Maddie to be found and everyone wants her to have been looked after and unharmed.

So i'll get off my soap box now and hopefully you'll all get off yours

Jen
Their are many things i could say here but if your getting off the soap box go have a bath and wash your mouth out cos all that bulls*** must smell
Old May 17th 2007, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Their are many things i could say here but if your getting off the soap box go have a bath and wash your mouth out cos all that bulls*** must smell
pass me the soap when your done then

thanks for giving an example of what i mean
Old May 17th 2007, 4:12 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I've been watching this thread all day in the hope that it would return to the topic in hand. For a while it looked like it would, but I can see now that it has once again stooped to nit picking and name calling. So it will be no surprise to anyone that I am going to put this to bed now.

Please, in future, treat each other's differences of opinion with a little more courtesy.

Sue