Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas to all

Wikiposts

Merry Christmas to all

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:35 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas to all

Just droping by to wish all my friends here a great holiday.

From me to you (Noises from my room): http://thelittleredhouse.com/downloads/heavensent.wav

Cheers
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:28 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all

Happy Christmas my little septic tank...have a good one

big kiss on yer adega
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:05 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri

big kiss on yer adega

Hope Santa is good to you sweetie.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Well, Merry christmas past and a Happy new year, Cav, I heard from my friends in New Hampshire the weather is awful and they have had no electricity for 10 days. They have a good big stove, though, and a basement full of wood (but no internet).
Old Dec 27th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cleri

big kiss on yer adega
Cleri, I thought we were the only people to call them septics!!
Old Dec 27th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Just Googled it and of course it's cockney rhyming sland, I only ever heard it used by a man who was married to an American and ran a pub in Garrigil, Cumbria we used to frequent.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Jon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really nice

Garrigil, Cumbria
Know the pub well! I lived in Teesdale and used to pop off the Alston road to have Sunday lunch (or any other day!) there.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

We had a cottage in Carrshield and liked that pub best, but getting back over the top to the Alston road if it snowed and you'd had a couple of pints was a bit hairy!
Old Dec 28th 2008, 2:51 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anna58
Cleri, I thought we were the only people to call them septics!!
any excuse to insult him