Wikiposts

lottery dreams

Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: lottery dreams

If you look at their terms and conditions on the internet site, you will see that you have to be a resident. You may, like me, have opened the account when you lived in the UK and then carried on using it once you moved.

Apparently, they will pay out up to 5K onto your lottery account, but for any prize above that they start to check your id out.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Algarveaddick is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? Well thanks for that info. We will have to get it put in the folks names then!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

me too. I shall have to change my account when we eventually move, then i will find out how much my brother loves me
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:09 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Titleist
me too. I shall have to change my account when we eventually move, then i will find out how much my brother loves me
Don't do it brothers can't be trusted
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:52 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

If it`s Euro millions, then I would assume you only have to live in Europe.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

it is to have an account so any game. Perhaps there is a Portuguese web site for euro millions?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:51 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Don't do it brothers can't be trusted
That's true.

Mine's a horrible manipulative scrote
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
That's true.

Mine's a horrible manipulative scrote
twins ??
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:14 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

twins ??
Oooooooh!

Like a dagger that was
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:15 am

Oooooooh!

Like a dagger that was

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:17 am
ex-squaddie

Anyway, he's fatter than me

Much fatter

In fact he's fatter than everyone the big fat fatty fat (*^(*^(*&%*&%
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:18 am

Anyway, he's fatter than me

Much fatter

In fact he's fatter than everyone the big fat fatty fat (*^(*^(*&%*&%
Your'e not keen are you?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:21 am
ex-squaddie

Your'e not keen are you?
Am I that transparent
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:25 am

Am I that transparent
No, I have amazing powers of perception

Last edited by Cleri; Sep 22nd 2008 at 3:28 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:30 am
ex-squaddie

No, I have amazing powers of perception
Can you tell what I'm thinking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.