Reload this Page >

Looking for long term rent Albufeira

Wikiposts

Looking for long term rent Albufeira

Old Jan 17th 2011, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

TELL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for long term rent Albufeira

Try the holiday rental sites , you may be lucky and find an owner who is either new or coming out of a guarenteed rental agreement.

Your 12 month assured rental could be better than taking the risk in the rental market where only May - mid sept can be relied on.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 12:11 am
Just Joined

juniper_isolde is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the replies We're actually looking for a place kinda isolated.. We already had a few offers, nice looking places, 3 bedrooms, private pool etc for 500 euros a month! The other one was 550. Too bad I havent heard from the people anymore (which seems to happen to me a lot). Maybe they've rented it out to someone else already...
And yeah, I totally agree with Tell, 12 month rent would sound better to me too instead of having to hope to rent it out for holidays, though the owners dont seem to share this opinion..
Old Jan 12th 2012, 2:51 am
Just Joined

mbarreto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by juniper_isolde
Hello,
hopefully someone can help us out. Me, my husband and our two 11-month olds are looking for a house/villa for long term rent in Albufeira. At least 2 bedrooms, pref a garden, private and nice. Not too expensive. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Regards, Dewi
Hi Dewi

Available long term rental ,2 bedroom villa with garden,in Oura Albufeira
In case there is any interest,pls contact oe send email

Rgds

Barreto
Old Mar 11th 2012, 5:41 am
Just Joined

dyanamaya is an unknown quantity at this point

Good afternoon:
My name is Diana I'm portuguese and i found this site and saw your message..you are looking for a house in Albufeira right? my boyfriend has a nice 3 bedrooms house with swimming pool and garden 2 bathrooms and 1 suite.. in a shut condominium 5 minuts to the beach..isnĀ“t not expensive...just call us and we can reach an agreement ( my phone number is +0351 919533485 or mail me :[email protected]) i hope i could help you..you gonna like this house for sure
(by the way sorry for my english )
best regards

Hello,
hopefully someone can help us out. Me, my husband and our two 11-month olds are looking for a house/villa for long term rent in Albufeira. At least 2 bedrooms, pref a garden, private and nice. Not too expensive. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Regards, Dewi
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

crisp is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Looking for long term rent Albufeira

Hello,
Thank you,
Regards, Dewi

Hi my name is Cristina and I have a 2 bed townhouse in Albufeira, Quinta do Poco close to Sheraton Pine Cliffs. The villa is quite a reasonable size with a garden and a shared swimming pool.The area is excellent and you will be close to restaurants, pubs, beach schools and at the same time staying in an area that is very peaceful.
Regards
Cristina
Old May 9th 2012, 1:46 am
Just Joined

sinead eileen clarke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Thank you,
Regards, Dewi
Hi Dewi, just being reading through all your threads and just wondering if you happened to find somewhere and if so where and at what price. we rae a family with a 2 year old and are looking to move over in a couple of years so would love to receive any info you may have.
KInd regards
Sinead
Old Aug 19th 2012, 6:39 am
Just Joined

Michael Green is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you or Sinead ever get anything decent as we are in the same boat?
Would like to move over for a month in nov & if we like it stay till Feb?

Michael
Old Aug 20th 2012, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TELL
Try the holiday rental sites , you may be lucky and find an owner who is either new or coming out of a guarenteed rental agreement.

Your 12 month assured rental could be better than taking the risk in the rental market where only May - mid sept can be relied on.
I have noticed that Long term and holiday rentals differ by over 400% on the same type of apartment.
Try LT rentals on olx.pt
On the RHS choose ENGLISH.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

Arkright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michael Green
Did you or Sinead ever get anything decent as we are in the same boat?
Would like to move over for a month in nov & if we like it stay till Feb?

Michael
Hi Michael
Please send me a pm if it is possible for you but I think you might need 3 posts before you can.
We are moving to be closer to our business, ours is a 3 bedroom linked detached a fairly new property on a small condominium with pool.Situated In a Portuguese village on the outskirts of Albuferia

kind Regards
Arkright
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:17 am
Just Joined

Michael Green is an unknown quantity at this point

Arkright,

Thanks for you the e-mail just has a hectic few days.
Hope my business in the IOM will be set-up by Sept & looking at going out in early Oct for a week to see if I like the place.
Do not have your personal e-mail just yet, but mine is [email protected]

Regards
Michael
Old Aug 21st 2012, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Arkright is an unknown quantity at this point

Michael
I have noted your e mail but suggest that you remove it it is not such a good idea to put it on an open forum, alternatively I am sure one of the Administrators/ Moderators will do it for you
Arkright