Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

looking for long let rental in the Coimbra area of Portugal

looking for long let rental in the Coimbra area of Portugal

Old Apr 6th 2013, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

loinfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up looking for long let rental in the Coimbra area of Portugal

Hi, we are Steve & Jean can anybody put us in contact with owners of long let one bed cottage in the Coimbra area of Portugal as we are relocating from Tenerife and are arriving 03-05-13 and finding it difficult to find somewhere that will take us and our old boarder collie dog!
Old Apr 6th 2013, 5:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for long let rental

Welcome to BE.

I have moved your thread over to one of the Portugal forums.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 11:16 am
Just Joined

loinfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all, is there anybody in the know! of any long let cottage in the Coimbra area of Portugal, as we need to arrange things for our move, and we have nowhere to stay? and time is moving on! please can anybody help! i have tried so many websites and no luck! any other ideas? thanks!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Roberttaylor500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loinfish
Hi, we are Steve & Jean can anybody put us in contact with owners of long let one bed cottage in the Coimbra area of Portugal as we are relocating from Tenerife and are arriving 03-05-13 and finding it difficult to find somewhere that will take us and our old boarder collie dog!
I have the same question. We are looking for a long term let in the Eastern Algarve, a villa with a pool would be nice. Rob
Old Apr 17th 2013, 11:27 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: looking for long let rental in the Coimbra area of Portugal

I had a quick look on the Remax Portugal site and there is only one property for Coimbra,I can't believe that!
Here is a link to ERA They seem to have a few.
Also google local agents and e mail or ring them to see what they have,not everything is advertised.

http://www.era.pt/imoveis/default.as...eb43&idioma=pt
Old Apr 17th 2013, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't mind being about an hour away from coimbra, I can recommend a one bedroom cottage to you.

If that's not too far away from Coimbra just send me a PM & I'll give you the contact details.

We stayed there in 2011 thru to June 2012 whilst we were house hunting and were pretty comfortable.
Old May 30th 2013, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Mimi B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loinfish
Hello Steve and Jean! I live between Coimbra and Viseu, (About 45 minutes each way. I'm new to the forum and only joined since browsing the net (nothing on the telly!) and I came across your query.

I have two friends who live nearby, who, for varying reasons, won't be able to make it over to their holiday homes this year. Consequently, I think they'd both be interested in a long let. They are both animal lovers, also, so I don't think your Collie would be a problem. Both are beautiful little cottages that would fit your criteria I think, and they are not too far apart, so you could come on over and take your pick! Have you found somewhere yet? I'm not sure how the site works. Can you p.m me?