Reload this Page >

Looking for an Art Gallery in Lagos

Looking for an Art Gallery in Lagos

Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

NDMP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for an Art Gallery in Lagos

Hi Gazz
I think the one you sent the pic of might be the one. Have you got any details like the name, address, tel.no? I'll get in touch with them.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Neil
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:03 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NDMP
Hi Gazz
I think the one you sent the pic of might be the one. Have you got any details like the name, address, tel.no? I'll get in touch with them.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Neil
Gallery "Slave Market", Praca Infante Henrique, off Avenida dos Descobrimentos, Lagos.

This is the only thing i can find but if you contact the Lagos information centre or cultural centre i,m sure they could offer more info hope it helps and don´t forget its my birthday next week so you can bring my present with you
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there

I think you are talking about a shop rather than a gallery.

I don´t have any contact details but maybe one of our Lagos members can take a look?

It is on the opposite side of the square to the toyshop.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

NDMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Steppitoe
Think you are right it was more of a shop than a gallery.
This sounds more like it. Can aybody provide more details?

The one Gazz put me on to turned out not to be the one i was thinking of, but thanks Gazz anyway for bothering.

Thanks