Reload this Page >

Looking for Algarve rental accommodation

Looking for Algarve rental accommodation

Old Sep 15th 2019, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

rammy100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Algarve rental accommodation

Hi

I'm looking for a furnished rental property - apartment or small house - over the winter - flexible dates - on the Algarve. Does anyone have any leads?

It needs to be closeish to the sea, in a town with facilities, pet-friendly (I have a dog) and reasonably well furnished and with 2 or more bedrooms. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible.

What can I expect to pay for a 2 bed flat that fits this description.

Many thanks.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 10:21 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for Algarve rental accommodation

You don't say WHERE in the Algarve ?

My main advice would be to seek an all in deal ( they are available ) which includes ALL utilities , council tax , and also decent internet connections.

You really don't want the hassle of trying to sort out your own time limited contracts for all that stuff.

There are seaside locations which are not much frequented over winter and where you might get a deal along the above lines for say 800 to 850 Euros per month. Check out Manta Rota just as one example. NOT sure about dogs though : most landlords would absolutely not want that , and you may need to pay extra and / or a v substantial caution deposit for that privilege.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond repute

About 2 years ago, we rented a place in the Tavira hills from Jacaranda Holidays over Winter (4 months rental) at a vastly reduced rate. Worth looking at their site and contacting them to see what is available.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

k2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond reputek2397 has a reputation beyond repute

We rented a very pleasant 2 bedroom apartment in Lagos for the winter period a couple of years ago, before buying. To answer the original question, I would expect to pay between 500 and 750 Euros per month, inclusive., depending on location and facilities.
Summer is another story, of course.