Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Lagos Shuttle Bus

Lagos Shuttle Bus

Old Aug 8th 2021, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lagos Shuttle Bus

Does anyone in my area have any info on the blue mini busses that float around the town? I normally wouldn't need one as I enjoy walking, but on crutches... I found some info online but it's a bit strange and doesn't even give the fares. I need to go to the Centro de Saude possibly twice a week for the next couple of weeks but from what I've seen the busses seem to dodge this place and do a detour somewhere else, which is strange. I got an Uber there for 6 euro on Friday and decided to walk back and the first half of it is downhill but it ended up being almost 3km, which was a bit much for the leg especially in the heat. It would be good if I could use this service but I don't want to jump on a bus and end up in Sagres...
Old Aug 8th 2021, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lagos Shuttle Bus

Is it this one you are after?

https://moovitapp.com/index/en/publi...o-5576-1729308
Old Aug 8th 2021, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

NataHH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lagos Shuttle Bus

The local bus is called the Onda try this link there is a stop outside the Centro de Saude. I think you want the Green Line but as far as I know they only drive in one direction (circular).

A onda