Keeping chickens

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:36 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Keeping chickens

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
well its sat night and im out on the town for a bit of leg,breast or just some hot bird that wants stuffing bye c u sunday
Careful you don't get burnt! They do say that birds of a feather, flock together!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 4:36 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

was that flock together
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 4:39 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats it TT
Give him the ammo
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:07 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

as usuall just birds talk,do u want to hear the 2 eggs joke
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:15 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
as usuall just birds talk,do u want to hear the 2 eggs joke

Heard the 2 egg joke before it was very souffleficial so I would advise you scramble that one.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:05 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Keeping chickens

Methinks it's time to get cracking.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:46 am

yep this thread is almost eggstinct
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:29 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Eggsactly.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:40 am

Breaking away from the chicken theme and being very serious for a mo I am surprised it has lasted so long. Not too sure if we should be proud of that fact, it must speak volumes to many who know us not
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:08 am
C'est la vie

So what is the longest thread then? And are we going for the record?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:14 am
C'est la vie

I've just seen that "Want to move to Portugal" is the longest thread - this one has a long way to go to catch up.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
I've just seen that "Want to move to Portugal" is the longest thread - this one has a long way to go to catch up.
Yep me and Nomad do talk alot............well,used to
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:08 am

Yep me and Nomad do talk alot............well,used to
You must be getting withdrawal systems, no nomad to talk to
sorry I have not been too chatty lately, will try and pop on-line as much as I can but the house looks like a bomb has been dropped on it and we only have until Monday to get straight. BTW I lied when I said all the towels had been done just found another pile of the cursing things, at least we have la vante (that's not spelt right) today so it is a good drying day To day I can not get into it, I know I should be cleaning but well I don't think I want to bother but I know I really must. Mal is in the garden he is working wonders out there, he is like a little machine stopping only to have a drink, well when I remember he is there and I take him one

Well I had better go in case he comes in and catches me on the PC. Speak later
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:29 am

Dont worry crisp I know you are busy.
Im off for a pre bbq beer in a min.
Dont work too hard
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:11 pm
Banned

want to be a sexy chick will beat it