Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Incorporating a new Lda business

Incorporating a new Lda business

Old Feb 16th 2024, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Ursu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Incorporating a new Lda business

Hello to all, I'm pleased to find this forum, as the Expats Portugal forum, which was the only forum I thought existed, is now operated as a money-making enterprise for its owner.

Would someone here be able to help me please, to ascertain a typical cost of incorporating an Lda for a single shareholder and director please? I'm not very familiar with the process and have been surprised at a Lisbon lawyer's costs to do it. Thanks.
Old Feb 16th 2024, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Incorporating a new Lda business

https://eportugal.gov.pt/en/servicos...0the%20company.

A friend has done it recently paid 550e

Hth
Old Feb 16th 2024, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dingg
A friend has done it recently paid 550e
Thank you, it's good to see something in English, I hadn't seen that before. I wasn't sure though, is your EUR 550 figure the fee for a professional, or was that done through the e-Portugal website?

The figures I've been quoted include costs for so many different aspects, that it's difficult to know what I actually need by law, including for instance a registration under the Central Register of Effective Beneficiaries (CREB) EUR 300, together with an annual update, another EUR 300. Another for a certificate of incorporation EUR 25.00.

The cost to create the Lda is EUR 990.00 legal fees alone, together with EUR 360.00, the latter of which I expect is the EUR 360.00 on that website link you provided.

Another cost that surprises me, is legal fees of EUR 315.00 to register a company with a specific name. Furthermore, assistance with opening a business bank account EUR 590.00.
Old Feb 16th 2024, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute

550e all in total cost for an lda with 100 shares and 3 directors

I'd consult another lawyer outwith Lisbon
Old Feb 16th 2024, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dingg
550e all in total cost for an lda with 100 shares and 3 directors I'd consult another lawyer outwith Lisbon
Thanks, yes, I appreciate you replying back. Even if I don't manage to match that price, at least it gives me a bit of bargaining power.