IMI bank details

Old Oct 11th 2020, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice
Default Re: IMI bank details

Thanks for that , Used the link and translated the script but couldn't work out how to validate the account or set up the dd. It's not a problem because once I locate my bill and reference I can pay it via bank app. Have only just realised there was an option on previous bill to pay the full amount
Old Oct 11th 2020, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

It's a while since I did it but I think you add or change your bank at https://sitfiscal.portaldasfinancas....s/iban/alterar and wait.

To add a DD press the right hand button 'Efetuar Pedido de Adesão' and on the next screen 'Novo Pedido de Adesão'. You then need to choose the tax you wish to pay (IRS, IMI, IUC) and, I think, whether it's a recurring DD or just the next payment.
Old Oct 14th 2020, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

Here are the instructions I received after emailing to request my bills which were also sent to me

Pay taxes from abroad
When you are out of Portugal and have to pay taxes, you have the following alternatives:
 Bank transfer.
In order to carry out the payment, your bank shall be provided with the information set out below, which must be communicated by the bank to Tax Administration at the moment of the transfer in order to identify the payment:
 TIN: 600 084 779
 Name of the creditor: Autoridade Tributária e Aduaneira
 N. of bank account: 83 69 27
 N. of IBAN: PT50078100190000000836927
 Name of the bank: Agência de Gestão da Tesouraria e da Dívida Pública –
IGCP,E.P.E.;
 Code SWIFT: IGCPPTPL
 Please quote the Tax Identification Number - (NIF in Portuguese) - recorded in the
document of payment
 Reference for payment: please indicate the number stated in each document of
payment for every transfer. It is not allowed to use the reference in more than one
payment.
Attention: Failure to comply with the instructions described above precludes the connection
of the amount transferred with the corresponding payment.
 Direct debit.
To pay your taxes by direct debit, you must have a verified bank account with the Autoridade Tributária (AT). If it isn’t yet registered in the AT, you can do so through the Portal das Finanças. If it isn’t a portuguese account, you have to send the proof that you are the holder of that bank account to Direção de Serviços de Registo de Contribuintes (DSRC), wich address is Av. João XXI, n.o 76, 1049-065 Lisboa.
It's costless, easy and safe, you just have to follow these steps:
1. Go to Portal das Finanças
2. Write in the search box “débito direto”
3. Write your taxpayer number and your password for authentication
4. Press the button «Autenticar»
5. Choose the option «pedido de adesão»
6. Press the button «Novo pedido de adesão»

7. Select the kind of payment («Tipo de pagamento») you want:
 “Pontual”, if you want to do only one payment
 “Recorrente”, in this case you can use this debit transfer authorisation
for further payments
8. In “Finalidade”, choose the tax you want to pay, that can be IRS, IRC, IMI, IUC,
pagamento por conta de IRS (IRS payments on account )ou Pagamento a
prestações (payment in instalments).
9. Then you can choose the maximum amount you pay by diret debit and the date
you want to cancel it. This is optional.
10. Press «continuar»
11. Then, you will see a form that will allow Autoridade Tributária e Aduaneira to
collect your IMI by diret debit.
12. If you agree, press the button «confirmação».
13. Write your taxpayer number and your password for authentication, again
14. Press the button «autenticar».
Attention! To pay by direct debit taxes due in a given month or on the first business day of the following month, your debit authorization process must completed before the 15th of that month (or the 10th, in the case of payments in installments).