IMI bank details

Old May 30th 2020, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Juleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default IMI bank details

Hello,

Does anyone have the bank details for Autoridade tributaria e aduaneira IMI payment.

Despite repeated requests I still haven't received my IMI tax demand this month and am forced to may an overpayment to avoid being fined.

PS. I'm based in Gaia - Porto but I'm assuming each office uses the same bank details?

Many thanks in advance guys.

Jules
Old May 30th 2020, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

qianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMI bank details

Log on to Finanças portal and go to e-balão and email them, you may be exempted from IMI this year. I got reply next day.
Old May 30th 2020, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

qianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry didn’t realise you asked this question before, so you still are not able to log on to finanças portal?
Old May 30th 2020, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Juleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond reputeJuleskitoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qianh
Sorry didn’t realise you asked this question before, so you still are not able to log on to finanças portal?
'Fraid not. And there doesn't seem to be any bank details on the letter.

Thanks for the reply
Old May 31st 2020, 7:20 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you could manage to do so, I don't think it would be a good idea to just pay a sum of money in to the AT account without a full correct reference number for the payment.

Unless you've been told otherwise by them
Old May 31st 2020, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Maybe you can call AT to explain the situation? Also citizen shop should open next week.
Old May 31st 2020, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by qianh
Maybe you can call AT to explain the situation? Also citizen shop should open next week.
I may have to do that, thanks
Old May 31st 2020, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Red Eric
Even if you could manage to do so, I don't think it would be a good idea to just pay a sum of money in to the AT account without a full correct reference number for the payment.

Unless you've been told otherwise by them
Thanks
Old May 31st 2020, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

robbie20 is an unknown quantity at this point

We needed to email the financas department, so I contacted my Portuguese friend who lives in Tavira. Our house is in Tavira. She gave me this email address [email protected] We emailed giving our name and fiscal number and got a very speedy reply with detailed instructions of what to do.

Very efficient I was pleased to say. I do not know if this is only the email address for finance information in Tavira or other areas in Portugal.
Old May 31st 2020, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by robbie20
We needed to email the financas department, so I contacted my Portuguese friend who lives in Tavira. Our house is in Tavira. She gave me this email address [email protected] We emailed giving our name and fiscal number and got a very speedy reply with detailed instructions of what to do.

Very efficient I was pleased to say. I do not know if this is only the email address for finance information in Tavira or other areas in Portugal.
Cheers Robbie, I got the email for my local office and the main one in Porto and emailed them both. Didn't get a response from either I'm afraid. I guess it depends on the responsiveness of each office's staff.

Thanks anyway.
Old May 31st 2020, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

robbie20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Must have just been a stroke of luck for us then to have a very efficient woman reply to our email.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 7:15 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

I at first contacted my local Câmara, Castro Marim, via their online message page, to ask if I could pay them and how.

They said ( reply within a couple of days ) No , but to contact the local Finanças office, which they provided the email address for.

I emailed local Finanças and , within a couple of day, was given all the details necessary to be able to pay via international bank transfer. It worked. [ I emailed local Finanças again to request they confirm payment received and they did so. So now I have emailed proof of payment. ]

I suspect that you may get an email reply from your local Finanças soon, but in case not, my suggestion would be to email your local Câmara as I did, explain the situation, and ask if they have any way of getting the local Finanças to respond. At minimum you thus have a written record of attempting to pay.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

toots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond repute

This is a translation of part of a letter we received re IMI payment.Telephone details may help.

Through the collection note sent to you by post, or by consulting it on the Finance Portal, under Services »Municipal Property Tax» Consult Collection Notes, using the Multibanco reference indicated, you can make payment at Multibanco, Homebanking , MBWay and at CTT branches.
You can now use Direct Debit to pay taxes. Find out how to join and the conditions on the Finance Portal.
If, however, you have already paid the IMI or signed up for Direct Debit to pay it, please consider this message without effect.

For additional information, you can contact us, using the non-face-to-face communication channels at your disposal - the e-Counter service available on the Finance Portal or the Telephone Service Center (CAT) at 217 206 707, on weekdays, from 09: 00H to 19: 00H.
We want to be with quality closer to you. Use the Finance Portal.
Avoid travel. We are ON.
Best regards,
Tributary and customs authority

Old Oct 10th 2020, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

I have paid half my IMI does anyone know when next bill is due and also how to set up direct debit on Financas website
Old Oct 10th 2020, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

The second of two instalments would normally be due for payment by the end of November.

Direct debits can be set up at https://sitfiscal.portaldasfinancas....ebitosdiretos/ but I think you'll need to have your bank account validated first, if you haven't previously provided it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.