Wikiposts

IMI

Old Nov 19th 2014, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice
Default IMI

Got an email to pay my IMI but can't log on to Financas as I don't remember my security word to recover my password. I will go to the office can anyone confirm
Ticket 6 or E pagementos from the machine
Do I have to collect a copy of the bill in the office to the left then go to the other office to pay.
Can I use my BES card to pay or do I need to take cash?
Trying to contact them online about the password doesn't seem to work I've tried before and it says a letter will come in the post but it never does
Old Nov 19th 2014, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMI

If you've got a paper or emailed (ViaCTT) copy of the account, you don't need access to the Portal das Finanças, as the necessary payment references are on the account.

If you haven't been sent the accounts or password reminders by post it would suggest that your address is incorrectly recorded. Do/did you have a Fiscal Rep?
Old Nov 20th 2014, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

I agree about the address. The email says the tax is due paid but I cannot access the bill because I don't have the password. Hoping if I go to the office they can produce it for me, just wanted to get the ticket machine and the desk right to reduce the hassle
Old Nov 20th 2014, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Got my pagementos ticket not look to wait to go in to office on the left. Showed the lady my email and my previous receipts she printed out the latest and took my money. She told me to take ticket B and go in to the other office about the password. I will start a new thread re that.
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

You are correct about the fiscal rep I can register online if I put Fiscal Rep address. The address didn't seem to bother them the last twice I payed the bill but for the purposes of receiving the bill and being able to pay online I will need to change my address.
Is that in Financas office straight in front of you(Tavira) and which ticket?

Thanks everyone for their help
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a Fiscal Rep you will not be able to change your registered address until you have un-appointed your representative.

This needs to be done in person and you may need to produce the usual ID requirements, passports, utility bills etc. to prove your address.

If you haven't managed to obtain your online password before doing this, you will probably need to re-start that process too.