Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

If you're having trouble posting

If you're having trouble posting

Old May 21st 2018, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you're having trouble posting

Just to let you folks know that a software update went wrong somewhere & BEVS asked me to post the following:

"Can you please try a work round suggestion. This comes from IBJoel of Internet Brands.

" click on "edit options" in the menu to the left of this message,
scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and change "Full CKEditor" to "Basic Editor" (hit save at the bottom).

See if that lets you post, then change it back to Full CKEditor."

If you get in to post can you please add this issue to the Site Feedback thread. In any case can you let me know.

I know some have had probs using Chrome and recently Edge but you are the first with Firefox ".

I'll add I couldn't access the site feedback thread so have created a new post.