British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Portugal (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/)
-   -   House (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/house-791243/)

afob1960 Mar 20th 2013 5:58 pm

House

Hi I am looking to buy or lease long term in eastern algarve, I require a house, outside of town with enough land to keep my three dogs happy. Maximum 140000€, any help appreciated

joseph69 Mar 21st 2013 2:55 pm

Re: House

I may know some one who wants to sell his Villa, But its in The in Tavira...13k up..Lovely with lots of Land , 4000m , But its in a mess , with a pool,
The guy who lives there is , In a bit of a Mess...
Its need love and care..

afob1960 Mar 21st 2013 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by joseph69 (Post 10616703)
I may know some one who wants to sell his Villa, But its in The in Tavira...13k up..Lovely with lots of Land , 4000m , But its in a mess , with a pool,
The guy who lives there is , In a bit of a Mess...
Its need love and care..

Hi, how much is he looking for it? And where exactly is it?

afob1960 Mar 21st 2013 6:04 pm

Hi can you find out exactly where it is and how much. Regards Tony

joseph69 Mar 21st 2013 6:51 pm

Hello,
Do you know the area of Tavira///
Its of the 125 Road towards Fond Salgada, and driving upwards the Mountain for 15 min Drive..
A village called Cotovio..
I will give you detail's of a friend His name is Serge Dunmond..He live in Tavira town..He his not the owner But he can help you meeting the Owner, [email protected] him you are looking to pay with Land , Its a lovely house , Villa , But like i say its need LOVE AND CARE , THE POOL IS VERY MESS...
Good luck...I love the area...
Where are u now...I am in Bremen, but doing up a Cottage from a Ruina,,,

afob1960 Mar 21st 2013 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by joseph69 (Post 10617160)
Hello,
Do you know the area of Tavira///
Its of the 125 Road towards Fond Salgada, and driving upwards the Mountain for 15 min Drive..
A village called Cotovio..
I will give you detail's of a friend His name is Serge Dunmond..He live in Tavira town..He his not the owner But he can help you meeting the Owner, [email protected] him you are looking to pay with Land , Its a lovely house , Villa , But like i say its need LOVE AND CARE , THE POOL IS VERY MESS...
Good luck...I love the area...
Where are u now...I am in Bremen, but doing up a Cottage from a Ruina,,,

Hi again, I live in Cabanas Tavira at present and will contact your friend. Again do you know how much he wants for the property?
Tony

joseph69 Mar 22nd 2013 2:08 pm

...Ola, Sorry that i really don't know..
But then again its ..Like we all say..Price as really gone down allot
And he needs money and he his not well...And the place is a mess....
So ask Serge if he can talk to this GUY...
Jose
Cabanas is not far from there...Do you n=know this French Restaurant run by Vincent..... ..I know ;him well..take care...

joseph69 Mar 24th 2013 12:43 pm

ola,
Any news ...From Serge, Did you con cadet him...
Hope all is ok..
Here ..still -7
Wish i was there..
Jose

afob1960 Mar 24th 2013 4:34 pm

I tried to contact your friend but he did not get back to me:

Mitzyboy Mar 25th 2013 9:13 am

joseph69, if you want to communicate someones telephone number and whereabouts like in the post above, then please send it by pm, dont put it on a public forum

Mariboodebumbum Apr 26th 2013 12:41 pm

Hi Afob, did you have any success in renting a house? if not we have a lovely place in the hills behind Tavira ( about 15-20mins by car) if you are still looking:thumbsup:

afob1960 Apr 26th 2013 4:23 pm

@ Mariboodebumbum
I am not in a hurry, was hoping to find something to buy and then rent if I can't. Am in a place until next January