here we come

Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Titleist
can't wait, don't forget that bar b q,
Well they live pretty close to us so we are looking forward to the invite too!!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Well they live pretty close to us so we are looking forward to the invite too!!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Thanks Flanny,
It is all getting a bit scary now , I am convinced I wont be ready on time
We have had a bit of a set back today, I had to have my old dog put to sleep today, so feeling a bit fragile, still packing has taken my mind off of it a bit and stopped me crying all day.
But I am looking forward to it and counting the days, very mixed emotions at the mo
So sad to hear this, sort of had similar in that we had to give our cat away before we moved so it was a real mixture of emotions.

Hope the new start here will help with the healing process.

Gx
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

We're waiting for some proper sun! Oh, and some income would be good, hopefully that side of things will be ok soon but it means oh working in the UK for a few months roll on summer is what I say though!

G
Old Mar 17th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

The weather does seem to be getting there a bit now round these parts - managed to get slightly tinted finally the last few days
Old Mar 17th 2010, 7:51 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Flanny,
We have had a bit of a set back today, I had to have my old dog put to sleep today, so feeling a bit fragile, still packing has taken my mind off of it a bit and stopped me crying all day.
But I am looking forward to it and counting the days, very mixed emotions at the mo

So sorry to hear that

It's a terrible heartbreaking experience, I know.

I take it he/she was put to sleep because they were ill?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Flanny,
Hi fellow Moonraker!Really really sorry to hear about your dog.Thats just so sad is'nt it?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
So sorry to hear that

It's a terrible heartbreaking experience, I know.

I take it he/she was put to sleep because they were ill?
thanks Flanny, Yes he was ill, he has had arthritis for some time, but it was in his spine, causing discs to collapse, putting pressure on his spinal column, rendering his legs useless,not pleasant for him, so in the end it was a happy release, but it doesn't make it any easier

We all keep having a few tears, between packing
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:28 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks Flanny, Yes he was ill, he has had arthritis for some time, but it was in his spine, causing discs to collapse, putting pressure on his spinal column, rendering his legs useless,not pleasant for him, so in the end it was a happy release, but it doesn't make it any easier

Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cleri
thank everyone for your kind thoughts,It means a lot, I am now crying again.

Anyhow in 2 weeks time we will be sailing towards Spain at this time, I have re enforcements in tomorrow to help with the packing and getting rid of the rubbish,with everything else this week ,we are a little behind and a veiwing in the middle of it all
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

wanabee is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep strong Titleist. Look to the future and the new adventure. Your about to do what lots of us want to do, but haven't yet. I hope it all goes well for you and that you love it in Portugal. Keep posting how it goes, both good and bad, so we can share your dream with you, until we fulfill ours.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:48 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:07 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Me too
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazz I really think you are better situated to host, especially with having a pool
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:20 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Gazz I really think you are better situated to host, especially with having a pool
Its just there for effect, i canĀ“t afford to use it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.