here we come

Old Mar 8th 2010, 3:33 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Titleist
I have tea bags coming out of my ears( everytime i have been shopping since christmas , I have put extra in the trolley), paracetamol, cold remedies, loads of tioletries and screw fix energy light bulbs. I will treat myself to new makeup, anything else
And I have had my hair cut
A ****in' big boat.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
A ****in' big boat.
perhaps I should trade the caravan in for a barge
Old Mar 8th 2010, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by max0603
It's Easter weekend! Your not the messiah coming to save us all are you? I think Noah's been doing the rounds here
Tits thinks he is God already, don´t give him any ideas!!!
Old Mar 8th 2010, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Tits thinks he is God already, don´t give him any ideas!!!
PMSL
Old Mar 8th 2010, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

we are in Devizes, you ???????????
Hi fellow moonraker!We live just outside of Box.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Hi fellow moonraker!We live just outside of Box.
we are a rare breed us moonrakers small world eh
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

21 days to go
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

peemgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: here we come

Good luck Titleist. We are leaving for Portugal on April 2nd by the same route. Planning on being at the house on the 5th and hoping not to put the heating on until next Autumn. Methinks I'm an optimist!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by peemgee
Good luck Titleist. We are leaving for Portugal on April 2nd by the same route. Planning on being at the house on the 5th and hoping not to put the heating on until next Autumn. Methinks I'm an optimist!
any thing has to be warmer than here , it got to a sultry 4 degrees today, time for the shades, any hotter and it will be sun cream lol
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by max0603
It's Easter weekend! Your not the messiah coming to save us all are you? I think Noah's been doing the rounds here
what were you saying about the messiah, the sun is now shining
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

peemgee is an unknown quantity at this point

A sultry 4 degrees - here in London we basked in 6
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Where is the time going, I have so much to do and the clock is ticking fast, I am beginning to panic that I wont be ready
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:42 am
Getting younger every day

sagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond reputesagalaut has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the time going, I have so much to do and the clock is ticking fast, I am beginning to panic that I wont be ready
Don't make the same mistake as the rest of us by trying to bring everything only to find out you don't need halve of it because life is different here.
This will not be a holiday, this is the real thing!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Having said that there I things I wish I had brought with us. You can always car boot the rest!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Having said that there I things I wish I had brought with us. You can always car boot the rest!
so what is a must to pack, and what is defo no no's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.