Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Help the fire victims if you can

Help the fire victims if you can

Old Oct 23rd 2017, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help the fire victims if you can

If any of our members can help any of the victims that have lost property or belongings in the dreadful wildfires that have swept so much of Portugal can they please take a look at the FB page POR PORTUGAL- PELOS PORTUGUESES at the link below & see who needs what in their closest area & help if they can.

I drove some stuff up to Serta today & a VERY large part of that area & those communities are as badly damaged as my own area of Pedrogao Grande.

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6234...3/?pnref=story
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice
Default Re: Help the fire victims if you can

Unfortunately I don’t use Facebook, if there are any other avenues let me know
Old Oct 25th 2017, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Help the fire victims if you can

I wouldn't normally do this at all but I can see there is great need in some areas of Portugal right now.

I had a communication via the BE admin about this . It includes a contact email for anyone that can help.

Dear British Expats,
I am looking for help, ideas and any information. I and many others in the U.K. are trying to get the aid items that have been collected over to Central Portugal to our friends, neighbours and communities affected by the terrible fires.
We have collection centres and a relay being organised within the UK but we are struggling to find transport over. I am emailing removals companies, supermarkets and their suppliers and anyone else I can think of to find vehicles that are empty or partially empty who are journeying that way.
Please are you able to post a request for any information, ideas or help on your forum? They can contact me by email [email protected] or directly to the Facebook page 'UK to Portugal donations and relay group'.

Any ideas will be gladly received. Many thanks in advance.