FUEL PRICES

Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Re: FUEL PRICES

Originally Posted by Joao
I think the prices go up every day. Next time I do an update I will put in the date/time (hours, minutes and seconds). So when the next person goes they can see if there is any change. But you are right, it still costs less in Spain the fill up.
Joao
Okay, filled up wth fuel again in Spain at the ERG. (20th June 2008 started at 1142.41 - Portugal time, 1242.41 Spanish time and finished at 1144.08 -Portugal time, 1244.08 Spanish time), the costs at that precise time were
Diesel 1.288
Petrol 1.244

I didn't check the price in Portugal before going, but it is lot more then Spain.
Joao
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

I paid €1.51 for petrol yesterday in Portugal.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

davesmithsrm is on a distinguished road

i'm not in this country, but hey, i thought why not ...

i just filled my tank with diesel at €1.295 per/liter in Belgium.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Joao
Okay, filled up wth fuel again in Spain at the ERG.
Diesel 1.288
Petrol 1.244

I didn't check the price in Portugal before going, but it is lot more then Spain.
Joao

Hi, I see that the price you have quoted for unleaded petrol is 95.
Is this okay to put into cars, or do you need to put 98 unleaded petrol in. (at a price of 1.€359)?

Thanks.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:35 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palmera
Hi, I see that the price you have quoted for unleaded petrol is 95.
Is this okay to put into cars, or do you need to put 98 unleaded petrol in. (at a price of 1.€359)?

Thanks.

It depends on the car, most cars can use 95 with no problems