Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

France macron thrashes le pen

Wikiposts

Old May 7th 2017, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

carvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond repute
Default France macron thrashes le pen

Thank God - the reverse of this would probably have destroyed the EU the Euro and bankrupted all of the problem countries including Portugal

sign of relief and a round of applause for commonsense
Old May 7th 2017, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Knoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: France macron thrashes le pen

Originally Posted by carvoeiro

Thank God - the reverse of this would probably have destroyed the EU the Euro and bankrupted all of the problem countries including Portugal

sign of relief and a round of applause for commonsense
What was it you called me, when I referred to God in a previous thread?
Old May 7th 2017, 7:52 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Allez les Bleu, vive Macron.
Old May 7th 2017, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

carvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond reputecarvoeiro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knoxy_UK
What was it you called me, when I referred to God in a previous thread?
old people have bad memories - i only remember half man half monkey

or demi-singe if you prefer

anyway i can say god as many times as i like - i'm almost Bhuddist and we do that kind of thing - neither believing or disbelieving - judging or being held acountable etc etc
Old May 7th 2017, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute

That's democracy for you...... not everyone ever gets what they want but it's the wish of the majority & the minority must respect that whether they like it or not but I reckon it's going to make a harder Brexit more likely
Old May 7th 2017, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Knoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond reputeKnoxy_UK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mfesharne
That's democracy for you...... not everyone ever gets what they want but it's the wish of the majority & the minority must respect that whether they like it or not but I reckon it's going to make a harder Brexit more likely
Oh you mentioned the "B" word, and now he's got a new keyboard that give our Patron saint of moaning a reason to rant.

couldn't work out why it would have been a "Frexit" surely it would have been the French word for exit with a FR in front??

Mr Macron wants to reform the EU, and must as a French man not want to create a precedence should France ever opt out.
Old May 7th 2017, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

i suppose if ireland want to leave it would be a fec it

mf - i'm amazed you think the weird French way of chosing a president is even remotely democratic - its less of the best man wins than the worst ones throw it away
Doesn't that bre@it crap sound boring after a while
still i couldn't care less - je suis tres content
Old May 7th 2017, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you mentioned the "B" word, and now he's got a new keyboard that give our Patron saint of moaning a reason to rant.

couldn't work out why it would have been a "Frexit" surely it would have been the French word for exit with a FR in front??

Mr Macron wants to reform the EU, and must as a French man not want to create a precedence should France ever opt out.
eish...... my apologies but let's hope he doesn't get too over excited about my little slip of the keyboard.

I certainly agree with Macron that the EU needs reforming & I wish him luck with that but I won't hold my breath. lol!
Old May 7th 2017, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mfesharne
I certainly agree with Macron that the EU needs reforming & I wish him luck with that but I won't hold my breath. lol!

I can think of someone I'd like to see hold their breath that long
Old May 7th 2017, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

i love democracy
sadly like reality it doesn't really exist
just everyones different perception of it
i like the communist version - where the many can vote for the one - as many times as they like
where the great philosophers say 'whats the true cost of democracy' and the Americans quote you a price
Old May 7th 2017, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

I can think of someone I'd like to see hold their breath that long
you're a grumpy old monkey today - did t may give a speech again - where she says da will of da peeple - then cuts benefits - steals pensions - trashes the NHS - decides fracking is perfect for anywhere she doesn't live and increases tax for anyone earning less than 80k
Old May 7th 2017, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

you're a grumpy old monkey today - did t may give a speech again - where she says da will of da peeple - then cuts benefits - steals pensions - trashes the NHS - decides fracking is perfect for anywhere she doesn't live and increases tax for anyone earning less than 80k

You've got boring with the Monkey jokes. I'd hope a person of intellect would know when it's gone on too long.....
Old May 7th 2017, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

aw gee i'm sorry - i'm guessing not the first time in your life the monkey jokes have hit a sore spot - at least thats what David attenborough told me
still life will be better soon when you're living in the tree filled Portuguese countryside
gr apes everywhere
ok thats enuff - the tail ends
Old May 7th 2017, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

oooo kaaa no more monkey jokes
Old May 7th 2017, 11:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Doesn't that bre@it crap sound boring after a while
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.