Lawyer Silves

Old Nov 8th 2017, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the rough
Default Lawyer Silves

Does anyone have experience with a lawyer in the Silves region with respect to the purchase of a house?

Thanks
Old Nov 12th 2017, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

zoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nice
Default Re: Lawyer Silves

Originally Posted by Pilou
Does anyone have experience with a lawyer in the Silves region with respect to the purchase of a house?

Thanks
I just closed on an apartment in Armação de Pera, Silves last week. The lawyer I used was Ana Leitão. I'm not sure if I can publish her email here and I don't see how to send you a private message.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

zoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nicezoff is just really nice

Originally Posted by zoff
I just closed on an apartment in Armação de Pera, Silves last week. The lawyer I used was Ana Leitão. I'm not sure if I can publish her email here and I don't see how to send you a private message.
Pilou I just sent you a private message.
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the roughPilou is a jewel in the rough

I contacted this lawyer, but unfortunately her fee is too high (EUR 1,600).
We contacted another lawyer: EUR 650 for the whole process. We'll meet her tomorrow.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

miramar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pilou
I contacted this lawyer, but unfortunately her fee is too high (EUR 1,600).
We contacted another lawyer: EUR 650 for the whole process. We'll meet her tomorrow.
We also live in Silves and have an unpermitted (illegal) structure we would like to legalise.

Could you share the name and contact number of the lawyer you are using?

Many thanks.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by miramar
We also live in Silves and have an unpermitted (illegal) structure we would like to legalise.

Could you share the name and contact number of the lawyer you are using?

Many thanks.
I have sent you a private message.