EBAY shopping?

Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

aaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really nice
Default EBAY shopping?

Hi can anyone help me. We are planning a permanent move to Vila Nova de Cacela (10mins from tavira)in jan 08, as i have 3 young kids,and my husbands a bus driver it is difficult to go out to work. Here in the u.k,i own an ebay shop where i earn the same if not more as if i did go out to work.I was wondering how big ebay is in portugal?I sell mainly womens clothes, swimwear and underwear,and i would love to continue with this in portugal as it is my main personnal income. cant anyone tell me?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

dollydimple62 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: EBAY shopping?

Originally Posted by aaron and jo
Hi can anyone help me. We are planning a permanent move to Vila Nova de Cacela (10mins from tavira)in jan 08, as i have 3 young kids,and my husbands a bus driver it is difficult to go out to work. Here in the u.k,i own an ebay shop where i earn the same if not more as if i did go out to work.I was wondering how big ebay is in portugal?I sell mainly womens clothes, swimwear and underwear,and i would love to continue with this in portugal as it is my main personnal income. cant anyone tell me?
Hi there...
well as I live in portugal and am an avid ebay user I cannot see how it would not work over here, at least you would have portugese and spanish customers too? especially if you had a bable fish page translator on your ebay shop...
My computer fixer man uses ebay to buy allsorts of things so I guess its popular here too.... I know home Pcs are not as readily avaiable in ordinary portugese homes but most of them use them at work if they can.

Hope this helps... Oh yes whats your shop name please so I can take a look...

and good luck with your move
Dolly
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

paulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nice

Hi There

Ebay i don,t believe is as popular here in Portugal as it is becoming in Spain(where it is growing still i understand.)

but i Too have an EBAY business which i run from here in Portugal
(it works Very well)

although i do have a Family member that i employ Part-time (he send out upwards of 150 packages a week for us.)
and i have many suppliers who will send direct for me under Plain label.

if you sell clothes/swimwear etc there,s no reason you could not keep it up from Here. depends on your supply line and whether you have an established range you canm buy from a distance.

In my business i sell computer consumables,(inks dvd,s cd,s etc) and have always had quite a few customers in Portugal anyway , though they do buy from the UK site.

competetive pricing means you can work from anywhere.

i wish you luck, but i do not envisage an EBAY PT as its not big enough here (in my opinion) perhaps we should start one!?

thanks and good luck
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

aaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really nice

sounds good to me!!moving over on jan 2008 all confirmed and waiting now in the u.k i sell womens wear and swimwear brings in a good little income but as im selling all my stock off now for the move I am now considering what to buy next to sell, so why not!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

paulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nice

good for you!

if you are ever in the Central Portugal area drop in for a coffee
and we can discuss EBAY nightmares, I am currentl working on a fully blown website because we give Ebay tens of thousands every year and i am trying to keep some of that for myself.

although its a good shop window if you sell only on Buy it Now as we do
it becomes very expensive.

take care and happy moving!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

when you have sorted your website out let us have the address as im always down P.C world buying stuff! Take care good luck
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aaron and jo
when you have sorted your website out let us have the address as im always down P.C world buying stuff! Take care good luck

this address is still under development

but this is my ebay shop

cheers

Last edited by Cleri; Sep 17th 2007 at 5:45 pm. Reason: sorry no advertising
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:47 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry we have a no advertising policy.
Anyone wanting info can PM you tho
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for that

i did think about that but afterwards

sorry
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:53 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulnsoo
thanks for that

i did think about that but afterwards

sorry
No problem