Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Covid vaccine check

Covid vaccine check

Old Feb 24th 2021, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Covid vaccine check

Look here, insert utente number etc and see if you are on the 1st phase of vaccinations.

https://servicos.min-saude.pt/covid1...fctx%3d6&ctx=6
Old Feb 24th 2021, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

EU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid vaccine check

https://covid19.min-saude.pt/vacinacao/

Old Feb 24th 2021, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid vaccine check

If people using WIndows laptop or android with Chrome, at least that will translate that page for you.
But that is the `plan`.......some people on here will have conditions that mean they ought to be in a priority group for vaccines......only way to know if you are considered vulnerable (despite what your GP says) is to check on here. It will tell you if you are in a priority group or not, and what to do if you are not and consider that you ought to be. There are certain conditions that are accepted,.
For example I am 71, with known and treated heart condition which is on the list as an acceptable condition, yet when I check I find that I am not in any vulnerable group.
I sked my GP and she has now asked the system to include me, but says the list has already been sent to SNS, and so they may or may not accept me !!!
https://servicos.min-saude.pt/covid1...fctx%3d6&ctx=6