Covid questions

Old Sep 27th 2021, 9:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid questions

Originally Posted by m2m2012
Here's the full thread from the other place so everyone can make up their own mind :.
Please tell me what you mean by "other place". Do you mean another thread or another forum?

Rosemary
Old Sep 28th 2021, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

May I ask what town/region where this is occurring?
Old Sep 28th 2021, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

toots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond repute

m2m2012
Re your original copy referring to the supposedly lack of help from the PT health officials.
Surely if this person was having trouble with them not accepting ( or misinterpreting the official instructions) why did the complainant not print out these official instructions and take it directly to the person dealing with the problem..then there is no argument on interpretation.
I tend to slightly mistrust sometimes what people state .People do tend to exaggerate circumstances sometimes.

I do question why you are looking at coming to PT. (other than to take advantage of NHR monetary offers). Your attitude to the country,people and the system seems negative and derogatory before you have even arrived. I fear you will not be satisfied with anything about the place Why not wait and go straight to the US which seems to be your ultimate destination .
Old Sep 28th 2021, 12:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Closing this thread.

Rosemary