Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Covid Booster Certificate

Covid Booster Certificate

Old Mar 26th 2022, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Covid Booster Certificate

Trying to download the updated booster certificate but on the SNS24 page where I have to enter my details, underneath the box that says DOB there is another box that says "Health User Number". I have no idea whether this is supposed to be the Utentte number or my phone number. When I put in my Utentte number a message popped up and said I would receive a text with a code but nothing arrived and it also said that an email would be sent to a partial address which was nothing like mine. When I enter my phone number I get a red message telling me I have failed. Total confusion...
Old Mar 26th 2022, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid Booster Certificate

Now you know what the fields on the form are, try switching off auto translation. I found that some forms worked better in the original language.
Old Mar 27th 2022, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

It is the Health Centre Utente number that is required. Do as RH says in original language and if it still comes up with duff information, you will need to get it sorted - start at the Health Centre and if they cannot help you may have to go to the Vacc Centre but I believe the Health Centre should be able to sort out the computer in-put details ... normally at the end of the online process you are able to download a pdf which is the certificate which you can then print out and keep handy in the phone in case you will need the proof anywhere - the pdf has the QR code on it and is much like the original vaccination Cert. The important thing is to get it sorted as there is a "sell-by" date at the bottom of the pdf which shows the "validity" and can be updated in the future, but each time you would need to do it online so the details there need to be correct!

It is difficult to understand how the details might have got scrambled since you obviously managed to get the Vaccination Cert last year so it should have been ok then?
Old Mar 27th 2022, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks RH and RA, I've managed to download it but it was not without teeth gnashing. For some strange reason the system wanted my DOB as MDY instead of DMY on the actual certificate. And it still said that an email would be sent to the partial address that is nothing like mine. Anyway, I've now got it and it's stored on my laptop and in three or four different albums on my phone. Thanks again, R
Old Mar 27th 2022, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sportpix
Many thanks RH and RA, I've managed to download it but it was not without teeth gnashing. For some strange reason the system wanted my DOB as MDY instead of DMY on the actual certificate. And it still said that an email would be sent to the partial address that is nothing like mine. Anyway, I've now got it and it's stored on my laptop and in three or four different albums on my phone. Thanks again, R
If you are using Google/Chrome auto-translate, it "helpfully" translates the date into American MDY format for you (despite the fact that the only English speaking people who use that format reside in the USA)
Old Mar 29th 2022, 5:19 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

As you've now succeeded in downlaoding the certificate, you should also be able to enter the client area of the SNS portal, where you can update your contact details if any are in error.
Old Mar 29th 2022, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you, Eric. I managed to log in and have corrected the email address they had for me, which was incorrect. It was the address of the guy who organised my original paperwork.