Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:08 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

Originally Posted by Inish
One for blond girls.

You know that look women get when they want sex?

Me neither.
Two blondes driving to the airport saw the sign "Airport Left. So they turned round and went home!! B-Boom!!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:25 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Two blondes driving to the airport saw the sign "Airport Left. So they turned round and went home!! B-Boom!!
Humm...........blonde jokes
What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you
RUN shes got a grenade in her mouth
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

If we are not suppose to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone out there ever thought!!! If corn oil is made out of corn, Olive oil made out of Olives, What is baby oil made from???
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

When fish have sex, Do they smell of people???

YUK!!! disgusting.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:53 pm

When fish have sex, Do they smell of people???

YUK!!! disgusting.
Inish,that is NOT NICE
shame on you
Old Oct 31st 2006, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Inish,that is NOT NICE
shame on you
You never know it could be true.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 8:51 am

You never know it could be true.
I will ask a couple of the local lobsters,they love to gossip
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Is this any better?

I was reading through a book of " 50 things to do before you die" and I was very surprised that none of them was to " Shout for help"
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:16 am

Is this any better?

I was reading through a book of " 50 things to do before you die" and I was very surprised that none of them was to " Shout for help"
better
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

better
Good!! Now I must go as I really do have work to do.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:24 am

Good!! Now I must go as I really do have work to do.
Me too,Ive bought a new mobile and need to hunt for a local 5 year old to show me how it works
Later
Old Oct 31st 2006, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Me too,Ive bought a new mobile and need to hunt for a local 5 year old to show me how it works
Later
Work finished, I have a couple of children about the age you are looking for they could show you how to dismantle a mobile . They seem to spend there time dismantling and breaking our home.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 2:03 pm

Work finished, I have a couple of children about the age you are looking for they could show you how to dismantle a mobile . They seem to spend there time dismantling and breaking our home.
Or whats left of it when youve finished
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Or whats left of it when youve finished
Don,t worry I never attempt something I cant finish. I much prefer to get a little man in who knows what he is doing when it comes to repairs, rather than do the damage myself. If he breaks it or bodges the job , it can repair it, makes sense, and saves money in the long run. . Never seen the sense in that thing called DIY rather be out enjoying myself .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.