Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheer up, it might not happen.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Boom Boom.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

Originally Posted by Inish
A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Boom Boom.
I never remember jokes but here is the latest one I got via text(poor joke also)....

A bloke catches a good looking woman in the supermarket giving him the eye, "do I know you from somewhere?" he says.
She asks.."aint you the father of one of my children?"
He quickly thinks back to the only time he was ever unfaithfull and asks "were you the hooker I fcked over the snooker table at my stag do while your mate spanked my ass with a wet piece of celery whilst shoving a cucumber up my arse?"
"No" she replies "Im your daughters teacher"

Last edited by gedscottish; Oct 19th 2006 at 11:13 am.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Last night I was reading that cannabis can cause mental illness and severe health problems, after what I read I was so scared and worried :scared: that I decided from now on......no more fcking reading for me!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac? he lay awake all night wondering if there was a dog.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 1:57 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

:d
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
:d
Is someone trying to tell us something, or is it my imagination?
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:05 pm

Is someone trying to tell us something, or is it my imagination?
Humm what happened to the smiley??
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

Humm what happened to the smiley??
Sorry, I have something for you beneath.

A friend introduced her son to her priest. Her son then asked the priest if his father had also been a priest.

Good eh!!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:27 pm

Sorry, I have something for you beneath.

A friend introduced her son to her priest. Her son then asked the priest if his father had also been a priest.

Good eh!!!
Look! Im blonde,I cant be expected to understand that!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

Look! Im blonde,I cant be expected to understand that!!

That,s not an excuse, some of my daughters are also blonde.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:50 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

That,s not an excuse, some of my daughters are also blonde.
Bless you Father!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Bless you Father!!

Thank you, my son.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:39 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, my son.
What about the cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle??
Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
What about the cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle??
CRINGE
Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

One for blond girls.

You know that look women get when they want sex?

Me neither.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.