Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Chave Móvel Digital

Chave Móvel Digital

Old Jun 19th 2019, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

DiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chave Móvel Digital

Has anyone any success getting the "Chave Móvel Digital"?
Tried to apply via Portal das Finanças, but got an error "Não estão reunidas as condições necessárias para a criação da sua CMD"
Went to Espaços Cidadão few months ago and been told that system doesn't allow to get it for foreigners...
Is anybody aware if it changed?
Old Jun 20th 2019, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chave Móvel Digital

Originally Posted by DiDAN
Has anyone any success getting the "Chave Móvel Digital"?
Tried to apply via Portal das Finanças, but got an error "Não estão reunidas as condições necessárias para a criação da sua CMD"
Went to Espaços Cidadão few months ago and been told that system doesn't allow to get it for foreigners...
The answers are "Yes" and "Yes". The system changed a couple of weeks ago on the Health Service website. The Chave Mobil we got at our Tavira Espacio Cidadão about two months ago without any problem. We took our Nº de Utente, passports and our paper residence certificate , and our mobiles of course.
Old Jun 20th 2019, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

AliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond repute

We got our Digital Keys mid-May from the Espaços Cidadão in Lagos. All the lady used to set them up were our passports & mobiles. She also helped us change the PINs that were generated as they are temporary, I think she said they only lasts 24 hours. She used the govtech.gov.pt site for this.
Not all sites work with a non-Citizens Digital Key, the Health portal didn't until recently.
My husband has accessed the health portal with his key but mine plays up. The only difference is that he hadn't accessed that portal before. My Digital Key is ok as it works on other sites.

Last edited by AliceCaroline; Jun 20th 2019 at 2:02 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2019, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting comments in this month's AFPOP magazine . Apparently, for reasons unknown, the Saude site is having difficulties registering foreign passports, quite often shows an error message.. The support function of the web is working on the problem but it does mean that at the moment it is often impossible for a foreigner to register with the Chave Digital,
Old Jun 26th 2019, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

DiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond reputeDiDAN has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for advise!
We got our keys today in Espaços Cidadão in Setubal and we both were able to login to SNS website with them, although login to www.autenticacao.gov.pt portal doesn't work.
Tried to make an appointment with Centro de Saude, but failed...
Old Jun 26th 2019, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

UPDATE. I was able to login to SNS website only once, filled the numero utente, e-mail and phone then permitted to portal.
Now it continues to ask the same info on login and doesn't allow to SNS at all.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

AliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE. I was able to login to SNS website only once, filled the numero utente, e-mail and phone then permitted to portal.
Now it continues to ask the same info on login and doesn't allow to SNS at all.
It wouldn't even let me past this the first time. It just comes up with something saying the info I have entered is incorrect.

Old Jun 26th 2019, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Is anyone aware please whether a 'non Portuguese national' with a 'chave movel' is able to authenticate documents that are required by INCI ? (The Real Estate and Construction controlling Authorities)

Is it likely that getting a Carte Cidadão becomes possible for foreigners? I used to have a Billette Identidade but it's now well out of date (the blue one for foreigners) and have been told for some time to wait for a Carte Cidadao to be made available for estrangeiros.

Last edited by MrBife; Jun 26th 2019 at 1:01 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Pgmills is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrBife
Is anyone aware please whether a 'non Portuguese national' with a 'chave movel' is able to authenticate documents that are required by INCI ? (The Real Estate and Construction controlling Authorities)

Is it likely that getting a Carte Cidadão becomes possible for foreigners? I used to have a Billette Identidade but it's now well out of date (the blue one for foreigners) and have been told for some time to wait for a Carte Cidadao to be made available for estrangeiros.
we are on a promise for the end of the year but as ever, Vamos Ver!
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Chave Móvel Digital

Originally Posted by AliceCaroline
It wouldn't even let me past this the first time. It just comes up with something saying the info I have entered is incorrect.

I can confirm it now works (SNS area do cidadao with CMD), I've contacted support and provided screenshots, they replied that would pass it to tech...
Looks like they repaired something.
I tried to login recently it asked only for Numero Utente, but not telemovel/e-mail and then let me to the system.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

I can confirm it now works (SNS area do cidadao with CMD), I've contacted support and provided screenshots, they replied that would pass it to tech...
Looks like they repaired something.
I tried to login recently it asked only for Numero Utente, but not telemovel/e-mail and then let me to the system.

Thanks for this. I just tried mine again and I had the same as you. It just asked for my user number this time and then let me in
Old Jul 4th 2019, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AliceCaroline
Thanks for this. I just tried mine again and I had the same as you. It just asked for my user number this time and then let me in
Same problem. Tech recommended I went back and got a new Chave Mobil making sure they regsitered it with my number as a "Utente" as mine had been done with my passport. Very impressed by the eficiency of the follow-up when I emailed them about the problem but typical Tech solution - delete everything and start again..
Old Sep 15th 2020, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Midgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond reputeMidgo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Anyone still having this problem? I'm trying to access my SNS area

I am trying to set up my CMD via the 'COM DADOS DE ACESSO AO PORTAL DAS FINANÇAS' link on the page here

I have the correct data for entry to my Finanças account since I have entered separately there and verified all my data on that site is correct

I allow the two sites to communicate on the pop-up window that opens after entering my NIF and password, then enter my Número de telemóvel and my email (the same as those on my Finanças profile) and check the box about 'Autorizo a obtenção da identificação civil, nome, morada, data de nascimento e da data de validade do cartão de cidadão (obrigatório)'

but then I get the error:"Não estão reunidas as condições necessárias para a criação da sua CMD"

I am British, with permanent residence permit

Ho-hum, here we go again

Cheers

Leigh
Old Sep 15th 2020, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Midgo
Hi,

I am trying to set up my CMD via the 'COM DADOS DE ACESSO AO PORTAL DAS FINANÇAS' link on the page here

I have the correct data for entry to my Finanças account since I have entered separately there and verified all my data on that site is correct

I allow the two sites to communicate on the pop-up window that opens after entering my NIF and password, then enter my Número de telemóvel and my email (the same as those on my Finanças profile) and check the box about 'Autorizo a obtenção da identificação civil, nome, morada, data de nascimento e da data de validade do cartão de cidadão (obrigatório)'

but then I get the error:"Não estão reunidas as condições necessárias para a criação da sua CMD"

Ho-hum, here we go again

Cheers

Leigh
I don't think you can get a Digital Key online unless you are a Citizen. We got ours from a Citizens Shop.
Old Sep 15th 2020, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Midgo
Hi,

Ho-hum, here we go again

Cheers

Leigh
I don't think you can get a Digital Key online unless you are a Citizen. We got ours from a Citizens Shop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.