Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Buying a house and moving to Portugal

Buying a house and moving to Portugal

Old Mar 6th 2021, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a house and moving to Portugal

There are allowances for bringing personal good when emigrating.
My understanding is that at the moment, there is no understanding.
I suggest you ask one of the moving firms that specialize in UK-PT moves, like Direct transport, AIM, or Algarve removals.
Just call and ask what the situation is at the moment, because apparently it changes daily.
Old Mar 7th 2021, 9:07 am
Just Joined

fredscubed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying a house and moving to Portugal

Out of interest if you drive bring your household contents in a van do you know what the customs process will be?