Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Builder in Tavira area

Builder in Tavira area

Old Aug 17th 2018, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

FranD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Builder in Tavira area

My mother passed away at the start of this year and I have inherited her two bedroom village house not far from Tavira. I am trying to find a builder, preferably English speaking, who would meet us in to discuss the possibilities of renovating/refurbishing the property. Does anyone know a builder they can recommend to me or a suggestion of how I go about finding one?
Old Aug 17th 2018, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Builder in Tavira area

PM sent. We currently have a builder doing work for us and he's been really good.
Old Aug 17th 2018, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shanorme
PM sent. We currently have a builder doing work for us and he's been really good.
Would you mind sending me a PM with the name too, please?
Old Aug 18th 2018, 9:26 am
Just Joined

FranD is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Shanorme, unfortunately it appears that I can't receive PM's until I've completed 3 posts (if I understand it right), is there any chance you could put the name and contact details on here for me?
Old Aug 18th 2018, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

morro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond repute

I need a builder in Tavira, would you please send me a pm.
Old Aug 19th 2018, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond reputeShanorme has a reputation beyond repute

PMs sent to all.
Old Aug 22nd 2018, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Gwailo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shanorme
PMs sent to all.
Hi, could you send me his/her details too?
Thanks
Old Aug 22nd 2018, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Lelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant futureLelandy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gwailo
Hi, could you send me his/her details too?
Thanks
you live hk?
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 5:36 am
Just Joined

No, I have lived in Tavira for 23 years...but I was born in HK
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

No, I have lived in Tavira for 23 years...but I was born in HK
I'm not sure why you would want my builder's details when you are a builder? I was under the impression you wanted them for renovations or building work. I'm not about to inundate him with spam.

If I have helped people on this thread, I am pleased but clearly me replying to the thread is proving to be a bad idea.

Last edited by Rosemary; Aug 23rd 2018 at 3:48 pm.
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

I am always interested to liaise with other builders, to exchange ideas and contacts. It is part of networking. I value service to my client base and if I am not able to fulfill, it is in good business interest to recommend a trusted replacement.

I do not understand the part about deleting FranD's post. I did no such thing.
Regards
Old Aug 23rd 2018, 3:01 pm
JC

John Cousens is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am always interested to liaise with other builders, to exchange ideas and contacts. It is part of networking. I value service to my client base and if I am not able to fulfill, it is in good business interest to recommend a trusted replacement.

I do not understand the part about deleting FranD's post. I did no such thing.
Regards
Hi Gwailo .
Rosemary deleted my reply and some of FranD's posts for breaking the site rules re advertising and PM's .
John
Old Feb 3rd 2019, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Mark Davies is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Hi I like many people to visit this site and thread I would be very interested to finding out about the builder who is recommended. Are you able to share details ? I am in Tavira this weekend 9 Feb 2019 so would be keen to meet having been let down by a succession of different people . Am ready to start my project immediately . Thanks
Old Feb 4th 2019, 8:23 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

A gentle reminder to the builders amongst you that advertising is not allowed on the forum therefore if you are a builder please do not respond to posts asking for recommendations. This includes putting your phone number on here, offering to discuss their needs as this is touting for the business and also PMing your details. People who contravene the rules are in danger of losing their posting rights.

Rosemary
Old Feb 4th 2019, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Hi Rosemary,

I understand. It has been so long since using the site, I forgot that little detail. So basically I can never reply to comments here, only others can.
regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.