Reload this Page >

Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

Old Feb 19th 2023, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

Jlindon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

Originally Posted by GrahamF
As usual here, no response to emails so in the end I phoned the Brexit site who gave me an email address to write to marked URGENT, asking for an appt to collect it. Surprised to receive reply within 24 hrs with appt at Lisbon. Big pile of cards awaiting collection at reception desk so no need to take a number and wait ages.
Thanks! Do you still have the email address? I will send an email and hopefully can get the appointment soon.
Old Feb 19th 2023, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

GrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jlindon
Thanks! Do you still have the email address? I will send an email and hopefully can get the appointment soon.
No sorry, using different computer here to UK and old mails deleted and bin emptied anyway.
Old Feb 20th 2023, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Jlindon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GrahamF
No sorry, using different computer here to UK and old mails deleted and bin emptied anyway.
Thanks.​​​​​​​i just went to SEF office today and got the card!​​​​​​​Surprised it wasn't a big hassel. They told me that they have quite a bunch of cards waiting to be collected.