Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Bispo/Budens weather

Bispo/Budens weather

Old Dec 5th 2021, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

June W is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bispo/Budens weather

Can anyone tell me what the winter weather is like in this area, is it particulary wet and windy during Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb?

I have noticed a lot of villas for sale there but also saw some of them had glass wind panels in the outdoor areas and there seemed a lack of trees, wondering if its a harsh in winter?

Thanks

June
Old Dec 5th 2021, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

GrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bispo/Budens weather

Generally wetter and much windier than the east end of the Algarve.
Old Dec 5th 2021, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Being on the end of the Algarve (West) and close to the Ocean expect winds and rain
Old Dec 6th 2021, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

flatlndr is an unknown quantity at this point

I find this website to be useful for average/typical weather info when thinking about travel. I didn't seen Budens or Bispo listed, so I snagged Sagres and Praia da Luz, and for comparison, I picked Tavira in the east: