'Apron strings'

Old Jan 15th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

omostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant future
Default Re: 'Apron strings'

dont know much about sewing machines but have noticed that there are loads of singer service centres in every town. allwys packed with machines....
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for the congrats!! Great to be a dad Clerigio but if last night is anything to go by......long gone are my days of 8 hours sleep
Old Jan 15th 2007, 5:27 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by gedscottish
Thank you all for the congrats!! Great to be a dad Clerigio but if last night is anything to go by......long gone are my days of 8 hours sleep
It gets better though it feels like Chinese torture whilst you're going through it.....

It stars again when they hit their teens. Then you stay awake until they get home
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:09 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedscottish
Ha
Hes worth it tho
xx
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

violets'n'vanilla will become famous soon enough

Morning omostra06

Thanks for your comment, re sewing machine service centres in and around. That's good news, can I ask if you have noticed any treadle machines? I used to own one years ago, and I loved it so much. It sewed like silk weaving, and cost nothing but leg power to run. So if you or anyone else have seen treadle machines that would be good news too.

ttfn
Old Jan 16th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

omostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant future

yes have seen quite a few treadle machines too. Nicky's sister has just bought a old farm house to restore near us and there is a old treadle machine in one of the rooms. it still turns but looks a little dusty.
there is a good antique shop/warehouse near us which has lots of interesting stuff like that for sale.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Oh how wonderful! I learned to sew on one as a kid. We couldn't get belts in AFrica at the time so used to make do with nylons...lol