Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Anyone resident before brexit not received email from sef

Anyone resident before brexit not received email from sef

Old Jan 10th 2023, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone resident before brexit not received email from sef

Re biometric card, or just me?

Mrs got her appointment and I went with her expecting to be dealt with, but sef hadn't put me in the system at the conservatorio, so computer said no.....

Both of us received qr codes on the same day but no email from sef to me to make an appointment yet..... 🤔
Old Jan 10th 2023, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone resident before brexit not received email from sef

Originally Posted by dingg
Re biometric card, or just me?

Mrs got her appointment and I went with her expecting to be dealt with, but sef hadn't put me in the system at the conservatorio, so computer said no.....

Both of us received qr codes on the same day but no email from sef to me to make an appointment yet..... 🤔
We didn't wait for an email from SEF. We logged in to the SEF site and made our appointments at Faro last November. Residencia cards paid for and received within 2 weeks of payment.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BillBullock
We didn't wait for an email from SEF. We logged in to the SEF site and made our appointments at Faro last November. Residencia cards paid for and received within 2 weeks of payment.
Is it possible to put a guide on how to do it?

When I log in it does not seem to allow me to make an appointment...

The sef site isn't the easiest to follow for me

Tia
Old Jan 10th 2023, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingg
Is it possible to put a guide on how to do it?

When I log in it does not seem to allow me to make an appointment...

The sef site isn't the easiest to follow for me

Tia
From memory.
Go to this link,
Click on exchange your residence document,
Login with the email and password you used to get your QR code,
Click on your name,
Look for the orange calendar icon at the top of the page, click it,
Choose date and location and make the appointment.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

^^^

I think that only works if you have been in receipt of the email to make the appointment,

All I get is my details and 4 boxes which show

Arrow left
Something that looks like a floppy disc.
A tick symbol
An X

🙄
Old Jan 13th 2023, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Situation resolved

Problem was that my qr code document did not match the application number which sef have on their system.

So requested new qr code received appointment email two days later

👍😎
Old Jan 13th 2023, 1:15 pm
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine if they can't manage to file our fingerprints in the right place and then one of us commits a horrible crime