Antibody Tests

Old Aug 10th 2021, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Antibody Tests

My wife has just told me that if I get an antibody test which shows a decent level of the things I will have to endure only seven days of quarantine rather than 14 days when I get back to HK. Has anyone in the western Algarve region had one or does anyone know where in this area I could get one done and at what cost? Thanks, Richard
Old Aug 10th 2021, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

toots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antibody Tests

https://unilabs.com/.Sorry Can't help with the price.
Old Aug 10th 2021, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

So I got nosey again, and I am sure your lady wife has probably pointed you to this already ...
https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html

It seems the site gets updated with any new changes and is the official site that airlines will point you to. That you will need a PCR test done in PT 72 hours before setting off, 7 days hotel quarantine, and frequent testings once you get to HK. Antibody as a term for the test seems a bit vague, but the PCR is definitely mentioned, and the ANTIGEN test seems not to be enough, so go for the PCR?
Old Aug 11th 2021, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling archer
So I got nosey again, and I am sure your lady wife has probably pointed you to this already ...
https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html

It seems the site gets updated with any new changes and is the official site that airlines will point you to. That you will need a PCR test done in PT 72 hours before setting off, 7 days hotel quarantine, and frequent testings once you get to HK. Antibody as a term for the test seems a bit vague, but the PCR is definitely mentioned, and the ANTIGEN test seems not to be enough, so go for the PCR?
Thanks RA. I spent a frustrating couple of hours yesterday trying to find HK hotels and flights from PT to HK, and not really having much success. The biggest problem is hotel availability, and I very much doubt I will be back in time to attend my first two medical appointments. The problem is there is a limited number of hotels offering covid accommodation and these hotels ONLY welcome quarantine visitors. As such, they have massively inflated their prices, even three-star ones. The Sheraton Hotel in Kowloon, that would normally charge from GBP200-500 per night is charging GBP1,000 per night! And the government sits back and says get on with it. So I'm just going to have to pick a date in probably late September when there is some availability and then try to find flights to match, and of course the flights don't go every like they did in the "good old days", about 18 months or so ago!