Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

World Police and Fire Games BC 2009

World Police and Fire Games BC 2009

Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

source is an unknown quantity at this point
Default World Police and Fire Games BC 2009

Anybody participating?

We are hoping to! Just working on some itineraries at the moment
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:27 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Police and Fire Games BC 2009

is there a bit on eating as many timmies combos in 3 mins. i could do that. i could do very well at that actually.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

source is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rae
is there a bit on eating as many timmies combos in 3 mins. i could do that. i could do very well at that actually.
Maybe not!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Does one volunteer, or is one 'picked'? (not for the timmie combos you understand, but perhaps for one of the more athletic categories ) ...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:19 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
but perhaps for one of the more athletic categories ) ...
aahhhh you are going straight to burger king with the big boys for a tripple whopper attempt then are you. 43secs is the current record without a pepsi break.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

one of the more athletic categories ) ...
I was thinking "Drive-Thru" - lean forward in seat slightly and order, move arm out of window pay, select gear and drive forward - quite a work out, I can tell you ..... and I can pick up a lot of points for style and technique and great elocution

Last edited by ann m; Mar 10th 2008 at 3:43 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:50 pm
rae
Settled.

I was thinking "Drive-Thru" - lean forward in seat slightly and order, move arm out of window pay, select gear and drive forward - quite a work out, I can tell you ..... and I can pick up a lot of points for style and technique and great elocution
clearly then you should be looking more at a decathlon sort of event as you are introducing a series of physical trials, you could be the daley thompson of the burger eating category, proficient in arm moving, ordering butter without having to say buuurrddddddeerrrrrrr to be understood, etc. there is more to it than you think you know.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Pompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rae
clearly then you should be looking more at a decathlon sort of event as you are introducing a series of physical trials, you could be the daley thompson of the burger eating category, proficient in arm moving, ordering butter without having to say buuurrddddddeerrrrrrr to be understood, etc. there is more to it than you think you know.
This is a serious matter guys...you amateurs need to step it up and get down to The Bonanza Buffet all you can eat for $16 stay all day then you might get on the team..