British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/who-has-sent-off-abcd-have-you-heard-back-814250/)

VikkiShields Nov 6th 2013 9:17 am

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Hi just wondering who has sent off the ABCD and if they have heard back and what the response was. We need to provide them with further info so we await the results very nervously.

gregster10217 Nov 6th 2013 11:08 am

Re: Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

I have Vikki with a yes as you know.

HarryBosch Nov 6th 2013 11:20 am

Sent off. Heard nothing. In a really bad mood. That about some sit up. If all they want is more info Vikki you guys should be in the clear. Light at the end of her tunnel for you. Good stuff.

deadlyminimee Nov 6th 2013 11:27 am

I have had a positive response back from them. I did pester a little with an email. Waiting this time round has seemed a whole lot harder for some reason.

chris84 Nov 6th 2013 11:39 am

They are going back to the physician as I have challenged the decision. So a no at the moment but who knows.

HarryBosch Nov 6th 2013 11:49 am

Chris that's good that you challenged it mate. I don't understand why a medical professional who has examined you passes you fit and someone who has never seen you says otherwise. Fingers crossed they'll see sense mate.

Good old page 5 ;)

HB

VikkiShields Nov 6th 2013 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by HarryBosch (Post 10978822)
Sent off. Heard nothing. In a really bad mood. That about some sit up. If all they want is more info Vikki you guys should be in the clear. Light at the end of her tunnel for you. Good stuff.

Have they recieved your email as Paul just told me when he emailed them to ask for Confirmation that they recieved his medical sue had to go looking for it as it was sent to another place.

HarryBosch Nov 6th 2013 2:09 pm

Yeah. Receipt confirmed and was told it would go to Dr on Monday there.

deadlyminimee Nov 6th 2013 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by HarryBosch (Post 10979067)
Yeah. Receipt confirmed and was told it would go to Dr on Monday there.

If you haven't head I'm sure it's a good thing as everyone who has needed to complete extra bits have been told within a day from the doctor seeing it I believe? I emailed them as the waiting was killing me which is why I had a positive reply.

HarryBosch Nov 6th 2013 2:33 pm

When did you email them?

deadlyminimee Nov 6th 2013 2:36 pm

I had an email last week to say doc signed me off then I emailed Monday just wondering what happens and was told I'll be given conditional offer within the week.

VikkiShields Nov 6th 2013 2:36 pm

Apparently I read somewhere doctor only does Mondays. So it's a long wait for us to find out what he thinks about report.

HarryBosch Nov 6th 2013 2:40 pm

The part I'm wondering about is some folk have been emailed to say the Dr has signed then off. Who emailed you mate? Others have been emailed asking for more information. I've had diddly squat.
Very confusing.

HB

deadlyminimee Nov 6th 2013 2:43 pm

But I emailed them to see if they had received it first and she replied yes and it's been sent off. If you haven't asked then just email wondering if the doc has signed you off??? I emailed Sue.

deadlyminimee Nov 6th 2013 2:44 pm

Not sent off but signed off.