Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Old Dec 10th 2013, 4:17 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Steph, if you can, PM me you FB name and I'll add you to the group. Congratulations on the offer.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 1:24 pm
Banned

spikemilligan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I too have received my conditional offer on the 9th and thought that I would introduce myself to the forum.
I have also been informed that the Visa process would not begin until earlier on in the new year and was wondering how many others this affects?
I see that there is a Facebook page set up and was hoping someone could help me get to it! I am a bit of a technophobe so any help would be appreciated.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I've PM'd you Spike
Old Dec 16th 2013, 12:00 pm
Banned

spikemilligan is an unknown quantity at this point

Still having probs getting to Facebook site... Help
Old Dec 16th 2013, 12:05 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

You won't find it by searching for the group on FB Spike as it's a closed group. You have to be 'friends' with one of us and then invited to join. PM me your FB user name and I'll find you and add you.
Old Dec 16th 2013, 10:00 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gregster10217
You won't find it by searching for the group on FB Spike as it's a closed group. You have to be 'friends' with one of us and then invited to join. PM me your FB user name and I'll find you and add you.
You can find it by searching on FB - I just did. It also shows you who is the admin for the group, and other members
Old Dec 16th 2013, 10:25 pm
Living the dream in WA

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You can find it by searching on FB - I just did. It also shows you who is the admin for the group, and other members
Thanks sparkles. Can you see who the members are and access their profiles? Just want to know for security!
Old Dec 16th 2013, 10:32 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks sparkles. Can you see who the members are and access their profiles? Just want to know for security!
I'll send you a pm
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Aussie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well after what seemed a very long wait, I've finally got the news I've been praying for and received my conditional offer of employment this morning. What a relief. How do I join this Facebook page please? Am i ok to PM you Greg with my Facebook details?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

You can PM me mate. Many congratulations too.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 2:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
You can PM me mate. Many congratulations too.
Thanks Harry. Will PM you now.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 7:50 am
Living the dream in WA

Got you Aussie2013, however it would appear that I cannot invite people to the FB group. If you search the groups in my FB page, now that we're friends, you should be able to ask to be added. I have asked the admin to find you and invite you though.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Got you Aussie2013, however it would appear that I cannot invite people to the FB group. If you search the groups in my FB page, now that we're friends, you should be able to ask to be added. I have asked the admin to find you and invite you though.
Thanks mate. Appreciate it :-)
Old Dec 18th 2013, 9:55 am
Just Joined

iconn80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my offer this morning!! Has anyone been given a start date etc?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by iconn80
I just got my offer this morning!! Has anyone been given a start date etc?
I would think that they may wait for start dates until after you have a visa. It is still possible that you may not get a visa (although not very likely). If you have family, you will have to provide PCC's for partner's and older children, and everybody has to do a medical. If you or your partner are not from the UK you may also have to supply IELTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.