Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Old Nov 6th 2013, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Shell_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

HB, email to make sure that your Dr has sent it/they have received it. My husband checked to see if they had received the report and they hadn't. He's had to get the surgery to send it again.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Shell they have confirmed receipt and it was due to go to Dr on Monday. I'm just going to put it to the back of my mind now ( aye right) and look in it as a good sign ( he said in his biggest most hopeful voice)
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent mine off about two weeks ago and after not hearing for a while emailed them. Got a reply that all documents were received and all in order and that they were waiting for some internal procedures to happen and then I will get my offer of appointment.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Shell_G is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh I see, maybe email them to put your mind at ease. I think it'll be a good sign, surely a no would have been straight off the bat!
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

All I would say, unless you heard from the recruitment people asking for more details, it means you're through.

Last edited by PaqMusic; Nov 6th 2013 at 5:42 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

My doc is supposed to have emailed my p58 lastnight. Are you supposed to receive an email from WAPOL confirming that they have received it or should I email them looking for conformation?
Old Nov 7th 2013, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ragingbull
My doc is supposed to have emailed my p58 lastnight. Are you supposed to receive an email from WAPOL confirming that they have received it or should I email them looking for conformation?
My GP surgery should have sent my medical doc's off via email on Tuesday, and I have yet to hear anything. I am going to leave it til Sunday evening/Monday morning before I email WAPOL to confirm if they have received it.

John
Old Nov 7th 2013, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Johnnet. Don't wait till Monday. Email just now, that way if they haven't got it you can get your Dr to send it again tomorrow. If you wait till Monday to ask and they haven't got it then you'll have to send it and wait another week before the WA Dr sees it.

Hope that makes sense.

HB
Old Nov 7th 2013, 11:52 am
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

I emailed Sue to confirm that she had received it and she emailed back to say she received it and it's being forwarded on to the doc who will look at it on Monday . I also got a phone call at 9:30am from my GP just to let me know that he had emailed it successfully lastnight for me. I'm working nights but didn't mind being woken up for that 😁
Old Nov 7th 2013, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Right thats my side of things emailed off. Just the P58 to complete tomoz and then hoping the doctors email it off straight away...... then limboland here we come again....
Old Nov 8th 2013, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Harry I asked last week if they had received my medical from the doctor. They said yes and it was going to their doctor on Monday. I'm yet to hear anything either. However I got my last requested document (police check) to them today so il wait til next week to pester them now!
Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Wonder if they'll be working a Saturday shift ( he said in a mixed tone of desperate hopefulness)

HB
Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:16 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Wonder if they'll be working a Saturday shift ( he said in a mixed tone of desperate hopefulness)

HB
Not right now - it's just after 2am in WA
Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Only 5 hours till the start then. Excellent
Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:37 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Only 5 hours till the start then. Excellent
Even if it's Monday now, it's not too long in the grand scheme - long process though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.