Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Old Nov 6th 2013, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Hi just wondering who has sent off the ABCD and if they have heard back and what the response was. We need to provide them with further info so we await the results very nervously.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:08 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

I have Vikki with a yes as you know.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Sent off. Heard nothing. In a really bad mood. That about some sit up. If all they want is more info Vikki you guys should be in the clear. Light at the end of her tunnel for you. Good stuff.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

deadlyminimee is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had a positive response back from them. I did pester a little with an email. Waiting this time round has seemed a whole lot harder for some reason.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:39 am
Just Joined

chris84 is an unknown quantity at this point

They are going back to the physician as I have challenged the decision. So a no at the moment but who knows.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Chris that's good that you challenged it mate. I don't understand why a medical professional who has examined you passes you fit and someone who has never seen you says otherwise. Fingers crossed they'll see sense mate.

Good old page 5

HB
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Sent off. Heard nothing. In a really bad mood. That about some sit up. If all they want is more info Vikki you guys should be in the clear. Light at the end of her tunnel for you. Good stuff.
Have they recieved your email as Paul just told me when he emailed them to ask for Confirmation that they recieved his medical sue had to go looking for it as it was sent to another place.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah. Receipt confirmed and was told it would go to Dr on Monday there.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Yeah. Receipt confirmed and was told it would go to Dr on Monday there.
If you haven't head I'm sure it's a good thing as everyone who has needed to complete extra bits have been told within a day from the doctor seeing it I believe? I emailed them as the waiting was killing me which is why I had a positive reply.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

When did you email them?
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

I had an email last week to say doc signed me off then I emailed Monday just wondering what happens and was told I'll be given conditional offer within the week.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Apparently I read somewhere doctor only does Mondays. So it's a long wait for us to find out what he thinks about report.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

The part I'm wondering about is some folk have been emailed to say the Dr has signed then off. Who emailed you mate? Others have been emailed asking for more information. I've had diddly squat.
Very confusing.

HB
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

But I emailed them to see if they had received it first and she replied yes and it's been sent off. If you haven't asked then just email wondering if the doc has signed you off??? I emailed Sue.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Not sent off but signed off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.