WAPOL and Visas

Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

bokkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAPOL and Visas

has anyone managed to find out how much the visas are, i have looked on a few sites but had no luck. Has anyone that has joined WAPOL got any info on the cost and time frame of getting the visas.

thanks
Old Nov 13th 2006, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL and Visas

Originally Posted by bokkie
has anyone managed to find out how much the visas are, i have looked on a few sites but had no luck. Has anyone that has joined WAPOL got any info on the cost and time frame of getting the visas.

thanks

I have been told by a friend of a friend who went last that the cost of visa is £800 and about £200 for medical not sure how accurate that is though.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

bokkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GTFC
I have been told by a friend of a friend who went last that the cost of visa is £800 and about £200 for medical not sure how accurate that is though.

thanks at least it is a starting point for my meager budget
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Greebo is an unknown quantity at this point

bokkie, the prices quoted sound about right. There is another forum where a lot of the questions I'm sure you have have been answered and if they haven't, there are people who will be able to. It's a shame that not many people goin thru the WA app. use this one as it is pretty good but it just doesn't have the quantity/quality of info. The Insp/Sgt on my info/exam day (30th Oct) did mention it, try w w w (dot) police (dash) forum (dot) com

Congrats to all who got interview by the way, still got a way to go but one step closer and for those of us who didn't this time, I know ur gutted, I've been there, but keep going, there's plenty out there now who didn't get first time round.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

sassylass is an unknown quantity at this point

Have just came across this forum as I am usually on the police one ... but this has loads of good info for a police partner where the other is mainly for the WAPol applicants ( hence the title I know !!).

But will now be ploughing through this on a daily basis.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

shelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really niceshelly davies is just really nice

Originally Posted by Greebo
bokkie, the prices quoted sound about right. There is another forum where a lot of the questions I'm sure you have have been answered and if they haven't, there are people who will be able to. It's a shame that not many people goin thru the WA app. use this one as it is pretty good but it just doesn't have the quantity/quality of info. The Insp/Sgt on my info/exam day (30th Oct) did mention it, try w w w (dot) police (dash) forum (dot) com

Congrats to all who got interview by the way, still got a way to go but one step closer and for those of us who didn't this time, I know ur gutted, I've been there, but keep going, there's plenty out there now who didn't get first time round.
Hello - only just found this forum. Husband passed interview for WAPOL and we have so many questions so thanks for the link. Its much appreciated