WAPol results thread

Old Jul 1st 2013, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPol results thread

Fair play bodog if there are 150 sucessful people I hope we are both on the list
Old Jul 1st 2013, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too, I'll see you in Oz !
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

A the risk of causing world war 3, I just want to say one thing..... Police are all supposed to be one team r we not? If someone is stressed or worries about something to do with the exam I reckon we should be helping them? Obviously not giving them answers but anything to make them feel a bit more at ease?

Pa did the exam yday too, don't stress too much about it folks (but yeah the maths is difficult)

Good luck everyone, and I do mean that
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

PMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Folks, with the risk of sounding silly, has anyone any idea when we will know the results of the PEE?. I'm assuming a pass mark simply isn't enough, but that you need to be hitting the top percentage of the group to go through to the next stage?...
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

EC182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMac
Folks, with the risk of sounding silly, has anyone any idea when we will know the results of the PEE?. I'm assuming a pass mark simply isn't enough, but that you need to be hitting the top percentage of the group to go through to the next stage?...
I don't think it's a case of getting through to the next stage, or even getting a pass/fail mark like in the physical. I think all your results are taken together, and you're competing against everyone else. Then the top 150 (or however many places there are) will be offered positions. That's my understanding of it, anyway.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

PMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes sense..cheers!
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

deadlyminimee is an unknown quantity at this point

I know people aren't wanting to give away too much about the PEE but can you tell me how the day goes i.e 4 exams one after the other or breaks in between etc and how many questions are on the shapes where you have to choose what will be next in the pattern.... This stumps me sometimes. some of them seem to make no sense at all!!

thanks and sorry if i offend anyone by asking.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, you do three tests then have a wee ten minute breather. Then u come back in and do the shapes one. I can't remember how many exactly but between about 60-70 for the shapes one.
Good luck!
Old Jul 4th 2013, 10:21 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Test is at 1230 tomorrow. Starting to get nervous now!
Old Jul 4th 2013, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Sat in the pub after taking mine!
Old Jul 4th 2013, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had mine today to!! Maths test is hard probably didnt answer 10 questions but quite confident on the ones I answered. Spelling easy enough shape test ok to. English could go either way. I have no idea how I did in comparison its hard to judge I would be surprised if anyone answered all the maths though. If they did they could earn money than in the police ha ha. How u get on nottscouse?
Old Jul 4th 2013, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

coopobot is an unknown quantity at this point

I had mine yesterday.

I think there were probably 5 - 7 words i wasnt sure of the spelling on.
Left maybe 7 maths questions due to time.
The second English one had a few words i hadnt even heard before let alone what they meant or compared to.
Shapes test. I could do that all day. Very easy for me.

Overall. I think i have done well. But who really knows what the standard is like with everyone else.

Time to not stress about it all and wait for the results. Whenever they are out!?!

Good luck to you all.
Old Jul 4th 2013, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Left 6 maths, 3 or 4 words not spelt correctly. Can't judge the english one and I THINK I did better in the shapes than I thought I would. I don't like the shapes!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coopobot
Hi all

Just joined this site, first post.

I have a test in London 3rd July. 5 years service in West Mids Police. (BS / BWC)

Anyone else have the first assessment on 3rd July?
Hi ,
I'm on BS and have done the assessment in London and have just had confirmation to go again in September.Did you pass and where are you working now.