WAPol results thread

Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WAPol results thread

Originally Posted by Kayak2510
Mate I saw that, am I correct in saying that we will be notified either way whether successful or not.
Correct..............but the way I read the latest update is that if we haven't been informed by now, then it is more than likely that its unsuccessful for us and they have clearly stated that they do not want us hassling them with emails or phone calls
Old Jun 13th 2013, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by johnnet
Correct..............but the way I read the latest update is that if we haven't been informed by now, then it is more than likely that its unsuccessful for us and they have clearly stated that they do not want us hassling them with emails or phone calls

Well, finally got my email overnight.............and I have actually been successful - "big sigh" (so to those that have yet heard, there is hope yet). 4th of July.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by johnnet
Well, finally got my email overnight.............and I have actually been successful - "big sigh" (so to those that have yet heard, there is hope yet). 4th of July.
Well done, what a relief, maybe there is still hope yet! I'm still waiting but I would have thought I would have heard by now so I'm not holding out much hope now. Best if luck to you
Old Jun 13th 2013, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Today's news...

Due to the high volume of applications and inquires, there has been a slight delay in forwarding notifications to those applicants who have not received a response thus far. We endeavour to resolve this situation by COB on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 and we thank you for your patience.
Please do not email or telephone to check the status of your application.
In excess of 600 applications were received for 250 initial assessment appointments.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 7:40 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

The notification method does seem a bit hap hazard. I know they have had a lot of work on but I'd have thought that an automated mass notification system could have been set up.
Still waiting...
Old Jun 13th 2013, 7:45 am
Just Joined

rhianne_c is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got mine. It's a no. Not a shock with over 9 years service and being a Sgt.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Woohoo! Just heard... A very long waiting game but not complaining now. I have been successful. 4th July. Still hope for anyone else waiting. Best of luck everyone
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB
Woohoo! Just heard... A very long waiting game but not complaining now. I have been successful. 4th July. Still hope for anyone else waiting. Best of luck everyone
well done!!
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one, see you on the 4th!
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:08 am
Just Joined

rhianne_c is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone with over 7 years or promoted been successful in paper sift?
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

I have just over 7 years in
Old Jun 18th 2013, 10:11 am
Just Joined

Miss brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anybody else STILL not received any email, either way, or is it just me? Obviously I Imagine I'm unsuccessful, but bit annoyed to receive no response at all. X
Old Jun 18th 2013, 10:55 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

No, me too.
Just got up off nights... and still no acknowledgement
Old Jun 18th 2013, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

coopobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Just joined this site, first post.

I have a test in London 3rd July. 5 years service in West Mids Police. (BS / BWC)

Anyone else have the first assessment on 3rd July?
Old Jun 18th 2013, 3:28 pm
Almost there...

Welcome and congratulations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.