WAPol results thread

Old Jun 12th 2013, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Spudboy01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPol results thread

Generic, oh well nothing ventured nothing gained.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Goody407 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unsuccessful for me too, but with 17 yrs service I did expect it, but you have to be in it to win. Well done to those who have been successful, as Spudboy says keep with it a don't come back. Think of the lifestyle surely it will be better than your lifestyle here. Those still waiting for news I hope you get a positive email soon. Good luck with the next stages!!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Well I've just got in from night duty an must have checked my emails every 20mins all night. Still not heard. Now I have to try an sleep an hope the answer will be waiting when I wake up. Night peeps
Old Jun 12th 2013, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Guy on my team also 14 years + didn't get it.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Goody407 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is not the email you want!!

Dear

Thank you for your application for employment as a Police Officer within the Western Australia Police.

The response to this overseas recruitment campaign was significant and attracted in excess of 600 applications to fill 250 first stage evaluation appointments.

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised we do not provide specific feedback to unsuccessful applicants.

There are no plans for a future overseas recruitment campaign in 2014 at this time, however, it is recommended that interested UK police officers continue to monitor the website for future updates.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Western Australia Police.

Kind regards

Juanita PAINTER | A/Inspector 7947 | Police Recruiting
Old Jun 12th 2013, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Same letter to all of us who did not get it
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Damo-LFC will become famous soon enough

Unsuccessful here too!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

It's clearly a service issue, which I can see their point of view. But don't think they have looked at the big picture. Sounds like sour grapes but I'm prefect for it. I'm already a firearms officer with the Glock, x26 taser. I am married to a girl from NZ so over that way. We have family in Perth, Melbourne and NZ. Although I have 14 years service I am only 33 so can still give them 27 years. But it's clearly not ment to be.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Damo-LFC will become famous soon enough

I have no idea as if the reasons behind not getting through but I do believe that things happen for a reason. It would be nice to get feedback, in my force, u don't get feedback if you are successful upon application as you clearly don't need or require feedback! I genuinely wish all of you all the luck with your future career, whether its here, there or anywhere. All the best, Damian
Old Jun 12th 2013, 9:30 am
Just Joined

rhianne_c is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still waiting but not going to hold my breath. I'm 9 years in and although weapons qualified via the cadet forces and have family in Oz, I get the feeling that actually having lots if experience is a negative in this instance. Oh well, I'd probably have to pull out on medical grounds anyway unless the consultant miraculously diagnoses me this week. :-(. (Before anyone says anything, I wasn't ill when I applied)
Old Jun 12th 2013, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rhianne_c
I'm still waiting but not going to hold my breath. I'm 9 years in and although weapons qualified via the cadet forces and have family in Oz, I get the feeling that actually having lots if experience is a negative in this instance. Oh well, I'd probably have to pull out on medical grounds anyway unless the consultant miraculously diagnoses me this week. :-(. (Before anyone says anything, I wasn't ill when I applied)
Am still waiting....and as previous stated I fall within the original bracket of 3-7 years?!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Doesn't look promising for me and those that have yet to hear from them, here is there latest updat on the WAPOL site:

UK Transitional Applicants (London Testing)

Applicants for the recent international recruitment campaign with assessments to be conducted in London in July and September 2013 will be advised if they have been shortlisted for assessment by close of business on Wednesday 12 June, 2013.

Please do not email or telephone to check the status of your application.

In excess of 600 applications were received for 250 initial assessment appointments and we are currently emailing advice to all applicants.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

Kayak2510 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still haven't heard anything either way, anyone else??
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kayak2510
Still haven't heard anything either way, anyone else??
Read my previous comments
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Kayak2510 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate I saw that, am I correct in saying that we will be notified either way whether successful or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.